Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

I could not believe Naruto rapped >.> that was lame! I am loving the manga but honestly I am hoping that Naruto in Hinata will end up together after Naruto becomes Hokage and brings Sasuke back into the light.

What do you all thank?

It will be very interesting to see Naruto learn how to control the Kyubi.

BTW, I don't think Naruto has the intellect needed to be Hogake. I think Sakura would make a much better Hokage than Naruto.

i didnt mind him rapping that much because i knew it was naruto being his idiotic self lol but seriously im hoping that naruto and hinata end up together because after she declared her love for him he hasnt really responded to that yet so i would like to see that resolved. maybe when he finishes his training with killer bee they will wrap up that loose end.

Let's hope so, I want to see what happens! Who is your fave character at the moment?

It will be very interesting to see Naruto learn how to control the Kyubi.

BTW, I don't think Naruto has the intellect needed to be Hogake. I think Sakura would make a much better Hokage than Naruto.

I am sure he will learn how to do it, in regards to his intellect you have to look past his stupid moments ( I know there are a lot of them) and you see that he can be rather insightful.

>.< I really could not see Sakura as Hokage... She has Tsunades' temper so could you imagine what she would do to Naruto or the others if they got her angry? ^.^;

the reason jaraiya was one of my favs was that everyone he has trained has become incredibly strong ninja and has had a impact good or bad in the ninja world. the fourth hokage, pain, and naruto. that says alot about the type of strength that jaraiya had and his ability as a ninja and a teacher.

I have always liked Jiraiya, because even though he generally acted like an idiot, when push came to shove his seriousness showed and we got to see what made him a great ninja.

Of those that still live, my favourite is Omoi because of his overexaggerated carefulness, such as when Karui threw a rock at him and he believed it would cause an avalanche that would destroy Konoha.

Now this is most likely a stupid question:beat_brick: but how is this training (even if Naruto gains full control of the Nine Tails) going to help Naruto beat Sasuke? Because Sasuke has very powerful genjutsu, plus the fact Naruto never been good at breaking free from that anyway, now Sasuke has his brothers eyes with even more power.

Now this is most likely a stupid question:beat_brick: but how is this training (even if Naruto gains full control of the Nine Tails) going to help Naruto beat Sasuke? Because Sasuke has very powerful genjutsu, plus the fact Naruto never been good at breaking free from that anyway, now Sasuke has his brothers eyes with even more power.

Because it allows him to utilise all his taled beast power fully in conjunction with sage mode. essentially it will enable Naruto to become the most powerful ninja on the earth and actually Naruto knows how to see thru genjutsu thats how he found pain who had the rinnegan which is actually stronger than the sharingan and lets also not forget itachi gave naruto some of his power to stop sasuke just in case sasuke decided to attack the leaf village and maybe this training will awaken that power as well.

if naruto can control the 9 tails than it will be his partner, just like when the 8 tailed broke sasuke's genjutsu. i also think he may be able to use sage mode and fuse with with fukasakusama.