Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

I am still hoping that Jiraiya doesn't die. I love Konan and Pain/Nagato's past really interesting story.

I still don't believe that Tobi is Madara, I think that Tobi is Obito. For me the translation read more like Uchiha Obito is a a decendant of Uchiha Madara. Like he carries the same bloodline, not that they are the same person.

From when your 13 to went your 29, with a huge incident which would leave physiological damage for such a young child I think Obito's / Tobi's character may have changed. To me that seems very plausible.

Also with the Japanese characters used for the scene where Tobi says about 'being' Madara, to me it read more like : 'I am of the blood of Uchiha Madara.' - Which would suggest that he is a descendant not the man himself.

But I suppose we'll not know until Kishimoto reveals everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pein looks a royal badass lol. Not liking Jiraiya's big fat nose. he looks ridiculous. getting pretty intrigued about it all i have to say, starting to ponder about the rinnegan and the different versions of pein. are they clones? im doubting it. im thinking he's able to channel himself into other bodies a bit like that technique he used to project itachi and kasame into other ninja.

I'll admit, my favorite is still the battle between demon naruto (4 AND 5 tails) vs orochimaru. That was just plain COOL!

And, um...about jiraiya...Sorry dude...lol

I think all the legendary 3-man cell die off. Cuz...DUH naruto, sakura and sasuke are exact replicas AND therefore replacement tools for the story. But...thats just me...I swear :P

• 3 months later...
With the recent episodes aired, you actually get to see Jiraiya in some pretty bad shape, even if it is a flashback, it is very interesting. I have trouble believing Tsunade could have gone that far, I believe he was joking and exaggerating.

You talking about ten episodes back (I think Naruto Shippuuden 37 or something) right? When they are all talking about that and Jiraiya said he has only come close to death twice..

once when he spied tsunade naked, and once when naruto went under 3 tails kyubi

Hehe.. wanted to try the new spoiler tag out. xD

Anyhow, do you prefer NS over Naruto?

I'll post only confirmed spoilers and images so check out often for updates.

Sasuke: This jutsu is made of lightnings falling from the sky. I’ll guide them to you.

Zetsu: Just as I thought! Of course it can’t be dodged! They’re faster than the speed of sound!

Sasuke: This jutsu is called Kirin. Get lost with the thunders!

Sasuke raises is hand. A dragon shaped lightning hits Itachi. Itachi lies on the ground.

Zetsu: Itachi… is dead?

Sasuke: It’s over… (he draws back the sharingan).

Itachi: So… Wasn’t it meant to be the realization of my death?

Sasuke: Sh*t!

Itachi is wearing some kind of armour…

Itachi: Without this I wouldn’t be in this world anymore…

You really grew strong, Sasuke… Time to show you my last technique… It’s called Susanoo…

Enjoy =)

From NF:

Sasuke: Susanowo?

Itachi: A jutsu I acquired upon awakening both Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Have any jutsu left? If you do, now's the time to use them, because this is it...

Zetsu: The sky is clearing...looks like that jutsu's just good for one blast...

The bones around itachi begin to materialize.*

Orochimaru whispers into in Sasuke's mind...

Orochimaru: I'll be more than glad to share...you can have my power, darling...

Sasuke: Dammit! (falls to his knees).

Orochimaru: You need me, Yes? Was it not revenge on Itachi you were after? Well then, release my powers...and I shall make your wish come true!

White snakes erupt from Sasuke's shoulders! Yamata no Orochi appears!

Itachi: This sensation...Orochimaru's Yamata no Justu...

Zetsu: What the hell's happened just now? (the remainder of the dialogue is probably the other Zetsu's answer) Sasuke kept pushing himself despite the fact he was out of chakra, that's what! Orochimaru's chakra, which he'd managed to suppress until now, was set free!

Susanowo creates a sword!

Yamata no Orochi attacks! Susanowo chops its heads off! Orochimaru emerges from the mouth of the final snake.

Orochimaru: Aahahahah!

He produces a sword from his mouth.

Zetsu: Hasn't lost the disgusting habit of spewing in battle... He's persistent, I'll give 'im that.

Orochimaru: This is it! This is what I've been waiting for! I must thank you for depleting the chakra that restrained me! Now I make this boy's body my own... and then! Eh?

Susanowo's sword cuts Orochimaru through!

Orochimaru: You think an attack such as this is enough to defeat - ! This sword...it can't be... Totsuka no Tsurugi? Itachi, you'd been hiding this ... kuh!

Orochimaru melts away into nothing.

Zetsu: No wonder it was nowhere to be found...to think it was a spirit sword devoid of matter...Totsuka no Tsurugi. A sealing sword, also know as ????? (dunno how these characters are supposed to be read: to begin with, I'm not sure the Totsuka no Tsurugi reading, which is the only one I found for those characters, is correct.)

Zetsu: A Kusanagi no Tsurugi embued with Sealing Jutsu, it is said those it pierces are forever sealed away in dreamlike state of genjutsu...Orochimaru's been looking for it forever...He boasts not just Douryoku...but jutsu this powerful as well! Itachi's really something, alright!

*Douryouku: power of doujutsu (lit. eye power).

Yamata no Orochi is split from Sasuke's body and swalloed by Susanowo's (turtleneck?). Sasuke remains on his knees.

Itachi: It's over...Sasuke.

Itachi approaches to claim the eyes!

Next time: My eyes!

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...