Latest Naruto Manga Discussion [Spoiler]

Kyo

ok i know there is already a thread on naruto but i reckon this thread is for discussion of the manga and is for people who either dont mind spoilers or are fully updated on the Naruto manga. so anyway what got me into putting this up is the most recent chapter: 367 (if you havent read it yet then stop bloody reading this now and go read the chapter!)

anyway...........

So it had been confirmed. The Fourth is Naruto's father. and the name "Arashi Kazama" is bull

his name is namikaze minato

and narutos mother is from the extinct whirlpool country.

her name: Uzumaki Kushina.

its getting interesting folks.

and Jiraiya's upcoming battle is exciting. anyone got any theories on the result? I reckon Jiraiya is gonna die.

As much as i love Jiraiya, i think he's gonna die as well.

i mean, 2 akatsuki's vs Jiraiya. even if he IS the perverted hermit!!. lol,

this is gettnig reallly interesting atm. lol, Sasuke vs Itachi, Jiraiya vs Akatsuki,

Finding out 4th is Naruto's father.

no wonder the 4th sacrificed his life to put the kyuubi into naruto, he thought that he would've been able to contain it or sumin. lol,

but i don't understand why ppl treated naruto shit at first. lol, i mean he IS the hokages son....

no wonder the 4th sacrificed his life to put the kyuubi into naruto, he thought that he would've been able to contain it or sumin. lol,

My point exacly.

Ky-HO here always told me *does a real dorky face and goofy voice "Duuuh There's no proof of that, HY-UCK"

I always knew Yondaime was his father. All you have to do is look at their eyes. And their overall appearance. And the same fact you posted Shinji.

It'd just be stupid if he just took a random orphan kid and stuck something as terrible as the Kyuubi inside him.

Do they say Yondaime is Naruto's father. NO! They only talk about how he resembles the 4th Hokage and then begin to talk about Naruto's mother. They don't say the word father there... some believe it might be his brother.

However... I guess you're right about that. I think Yondaime is his father, too.

Do they say Yondaime is Naruto's father. NO! They only talk about how he resembles the 4th Hokage and then begin to talk about Naruto's mother. They don't say the word father there... some believe it might be his brother.

However... I guess you're right about that. I think Yondaime is his father, too.

Yes, they do say he is Naruto's father XD. Read again. And they also speak Uzumaki Kushina, his mother.

stop being petty dude. sheesh even i'm not that bad and i was the one that goaded riku that he had no proof that the 4th was narutos father. its pretty much 100% now. its kinda like how its obvious that Tobi is Obito and NOT Uchiha Madara.

wow touchy. I wasn't even brining my personal issues with him into that last post. ah well.

anyway more to the point is naruto, so lets keep the chatter on that.

Does anyone have any decent theories that could possibly make me shut my trap and somehow reinforce the idea that tobi is uchiha madara?

well Uchiha Madara was, supposedly, the ORIGINAL Uchiha. and Tobi has one eyes......and its a sharingan and its the opposite eye of Kakashis. that makes me think Obito. but i believe many got the wrong end of the stick because tobi says:

"my power, Uchiha Madara's power"

some people think he was naming himself in the third person but it seems more likely that he was referring to Madara as the original sharingan user.

well Uchiha Madara was, supposedly, the ORIGINAL Uchiha. and Tobi has one eyes......and its a sharingan and its the opposite eye of Kakashis. that makes me think Obito. but i believe many got the wrong end of the stick because tobi says:

"my power, Uchiha Madara's power"

some people think he was naming himself in the third person but it seems more likely that he was referring to Madara as the original sharingan user.

You also got to compare Obito's age to Kakashi's. I haven't done that, but have you? Maybe their age will add up to being one more clue.

• 3 weeks later...

to be honest its still speculation. I'm still not totally convinced. i see no reason as to why Madara would only have one eye showing. besides if you see all his pictures and the statue etc his hair covers his right eye, the one that Tobi shows.

I've come to the conclusion that Tobi is Obito, but, he is being controlled somehow or has went mad with power. maybe Madara is somehow controlling him or something. who knows. knowing my luck it will be madara lol.