Yu-Gi-Oh! - Epic Tournament #2 [Winner: L&S]

Koby

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah just out of curiosity if you send someone a pm and they don't answer in 24 hour they are disqualified right:confuse:?

That's mostly for the finals, since we want to get through it at a decent pace, but these preliminaries are probably going to take a bit. If someone is going to be away to where they can't answer within a 24 hour period they should post here as to why so that we will understand and be able to wait if possible instead of disqualify. I'm curious though, who is it you PMed that hasn't responded? We actually have quite a few contestants who haven't even done their first duel.

If it's Iki well this week he just left to head off to college so he's gotta get everything unpacked, setup, and get situated so he might fall behind a bit in the preliminaries but hopefully he'll be able to get back to it before it ends.

Won vs [David] (Dan Den's brother) 2-1

Updated...

By the way is [David] still ignoring the rules and changing decks?

When I faced him he used Six-Sam then switched to Lightsworn, then another opponent says [David] switched decks against him as well despite me already telling him he can't. If one more person has this issue with him I'm probably going to disqualify him.

By the way is [David] still ignoring the rules and changing decks?

When I faced him he used Six-Sam then switched to Lightsworn, then another opponent says [David] switched decks against him as well despite me already telling him he can't. If one more person has this issue with him I'm probably going to disqualify him.

Thanks for the update I'll be sure to tell him. So which deck does he have to use?

Well I was his first opponent and the first deck he used was Six-Sams so that should be the deck he should be made to stick with. I don't know what decks he used against the rest of his opponents. I just know I wasn't the only one who reported that he has been changing decks for his second duel against people.

Well I was his first opponent and the first deck he used was Six-Sams so that should be the deck he should be made to stick with. I don't know what decks he used against the rest of his opponents. I just know I wasn't the only one who reported that he has been changing decks for his second duel against people.

Alright I just informed him, frankly I'm just a messager although maybe when I'm done with this semester I will probably learn to play this game cause it sounds like tons of fan.