Death Note

shinji

Hmm, even though i like Death Note, it went downhill at a specific point (everyone who has watched it, will know what i mean).
This anime could have done really well if it was just about half as long as it is.
But i have to say the ending was very good again and very "fitting".
Still one of the best animes i have seen so far.

On 06/10/2016 at 6:50 AM, berzerker1 said:

Anything comparable to Death Note worth watching? I know Code Geass has been mentioned, but wanting more to watch.

I just started watching Kaiji and I have the same feelings that I did when i was watching Death Note -Every episode ending of a cliff-hanger, unsure how anything will progress, etc. Its great!

On 12/10/2016 at 1:12 PM, silent831 said:

This was my fist anime and my all time favorite.

Same here! Only recently watched it again and had forgotten how tense it was :P

On 06/10/2016 at 6:50 AM, berzerker1 said:

Anything comparable to Death Note worth watching? I know Code Geass has been mentioned, but wanting more to watch.

I just started watching Kaiji and I have the same feelings that I did when i was watching Death Note -Every episode ending of a cliff-hanger, unsure how anything will progress, etc. Its great!

On 12/10/2016 at 1:12 PM, silent831 said:

This was my fist anime and my all time favorite.

Same here! Only recently watched it again and had forgotten how tense it was :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/1/2016 at 10:56 PM, Garrton said:

I liked Death Note but I thing at the middle of the show, the writer was just trying to get out of the mess he had created. The story got loose and had so many plot holes.

Though, the first few episodes were amazing.

Manga creators was forced to drag the story because of it's popularity. If you watch or read Bakuman (created also by Ohba and Obata) you'll feel their sentiments towards Death Note.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the rare gems of anime, although would be really great if the author made a "What If" chapter to depict Light Yagamis success at killing 2nd L and being 'god'. The ending was satisfying nonetheless.. Oh what am i saying, its not. fuck it. i need to see Light be god.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...