Death Note

shinji

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have wondered if it is worth watching?

It is. The mind games of the anime are very good. When you think about it there really isn't any character development besides with Light at the beginning. The writing and voice acting is very good though. Not to mention the soundtrack is very good and fits the tone well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have got to check this anime out someone told me about it and from the few episodes I have checked out on youtube it looks kind of interesting. To think you get this book and you write the name of someone you don't like and then how they will die and it happens kind of cool but disturbing at the same time. Talk about a disconnected way of taking someone out.

I have got to check this anime out someone told me about it and from the few episodes I have checked out on youtube it looks kind of interesting. To think you get this book and you write the name of someone you don't like and then how they will die and it happens kind of cool but disturbing at the same time. Talk about a disconnected way of taking someone out.

It is indeed a good anime, there are also movie versions of the anime that do things differently to the separate episodes (thougb I don't know how differently or if it is just new content added.) I have yet to check them out but it should be good.

• 3 weeks later...