Full Metal Alchemist

Guest Alchemist

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only reading Viz Media's Official Translations of the manga, so I won't be done with FMA until mid 2011 probably, lol.

As for Brotherhood, I am only watching the English Dub, so I'll probably be done with it in April or May 2011.

Yeah Brotherhood was stated to be 63 episodes early on.

It's 64 episodes now, not counting the OVAs or Specials.

• 3 weeks later...

Source: http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=270040

http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/onair.html

- Family Guy comes back to Fridays.

- Bleach Movie Double-Feature airs on August 14, 2010.

- Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood stops at Episode 26.

- New Bleach starts August 28, 2010, replacing Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

- Starting August 21, 2010, overnight Saturdays return to encores of 10:00 P.M. - 2:00 A.M., removing Ghost in the Shell from the schedule.

- The web-exclusive first season of Children's Hospital premieres July 11, 2010 at 10:30 P.M.

- A Sunday 10:00 P.M. hour of live-action premiere power starts 8/22 with Delocated Season 2 (half-hours!), Children's Hospital Season 2 (new episodes), and Eagleheart (from Conan's production company).

My thoughts about this news?

I'm sad that FMAB will be gone for awhile (probably), but at the same time I'm happy that Bleach is coming back with new episodes finally, even though the first 22 episodes (Episodes 168-189) will be a lame filler arc that will probably take around 5 months to air.

Oh god why... I'll probably be alone on this opinion but..they replacing an amazing show with a show that became a pile of shit after the first few seasons,,,I couldn't be more depressed,(no offense intended I'm just venting here..) So any idea when they'll bring it back?? please tell me it's not to long.. will they still be releasing the dvds?

I'm sad yet knew the time was coming that Ghost In The Shell would not be on air anymore. RIP GITS anime.

For the FMAB news I thought that was kinda old news, like that was said when the anime started airing on adultswim that it was only going to the first 26 episode, am I wrong? otherwise I might be have a into the future look. *looks around and comes back to the to this time, "eh crap, for got to look up lotto numbers"* anyway from what I remember (my memory is not all that great so I could be wrong) I read it would be coming back next march or April. Though I read this right when FMAB just started airing in dub so I really don't think that its fact, but here is to hoping its not a long wait for it's return.

yeah, I hope I don't have to wait too long, FMAB and Kekkaishi is the only reason I bother with AS while bleach is a well enough show(ignore my last comment) I'm still pretty pissed, but at least they gave ample warning,I just read on their website that they announced it early so here's to hoping it returns soon, in a month for the most please.

Oh god why...I'll probably be alone on this opinion but..they replacing an amazing show with a show that became a pile of shit after the first few seasons...I couldn't be more depressed, (no offense intended I'm just venting here...) So any idea when they'll bring it back?? please tell me it's not to long...will they still be releasing the dvds?

FUNimation Entertainment will still be releasing the Half Season DVD Box Sets, and with no delays.

For the FMAB news I thought that was kinda old news, like that was said when the anime started airing on adult swim that it was only going to the first 26 episode, am I wrong?

Most of us assumed that more episodes would be acquired though before Episode 26 aired :(.

(Well, at least I did anyways, cough)