Code Lyoko: Season 5

Wake

The new season that is coming out summer 2012... I was wondering what everyone thought of it and wondering if anyone had heard any details about it, because I can't find any. I personally don't know where they could go with it, I mean it ended well and I didn't feel like it was missing anything so I'm just going to wait and see before I make my assessment, but I'm quite skeptical even though I'm happy to see a new season for one of my favorite cartoons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is this for real, I hope so, maybe this is the spark they need to release the rest of the episodes on dvd, keep us posted Wake

It is for sure for real :)

The only other info that I have acquired as of right now is that it will be 26 episodes long. A date still hasn't been set, but will be sometime in the summer of 2012 and it will be called Code Lyoko Evolution.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I thought that the fifth season had already come out. I saw, what I though, was the fifth season three or so years ago.

nope... that was most likely the fourth season... fifth is planned for summer of this year...

Finally some details released.... the live action thing was finally confirmed.... well... here is what is posted on their site...

CODE LYOKO EVOLUTION, the auditions!

Moonscoop launches the auditions in France for the new series Code Lyoko Evolution. We are looking for French boys and girls who fit the age range of a 16 year old. You must be at least 14 years old to audition.

The new series consists of two distinct worlds: the real world produced in live-action and the virtual world, produced in 3D animation.

We are looking for vibrant young characters to bring their own unique energy to the famous band of Code Lyoko Warriors!!!

With that it looks like there will be a mix of anime and live action together? Well it should be interesting to say the lest. Kinda sounds like new characters then... I was kinda hoping for the same cast so that is a disappointment to me, but I'll live with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...