Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series)

henningt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this series is the stupidest thing ever created! I cant even believe why they made this.

That is almost like saying breathing is stupid. This series is one of the best if not the best anime series ever created by an American company.

Frankly I can't get enough of this show I've enjoyed every episode from season one until season 4 and enjoying it, it's a good thing I don't remember the plot from the movies or it would have spoiled the experience for me.

• Like 1

it would be more impressive if they put together i live cast for a different story in the star wars history instead of playing off the most popular ventures. not to sound super nerdy but there are other books about luke skywalkers children and so on why not make that into a series, but still with what can be done to make a show now why dont they?

• 3 weeks later...

The shows decent in my opinion but instead of revolving the story in between the 2nd and 3rd movies only, they should have kept the story going forward up til the last movie. If this was the case we could have been introduced to Luke Skywalkers story in animated form...

This series also feels a little too American & the narrator is fucking annoying as hell....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...