Looney Tunes and Bugs Bunny!

Kinara Uzumaki

I know for sure that many of you would have watched The Looney Tunes Show at some point of your life. My favourite was always Bugs Bunny with his characteristic "What's up Doc?" (who can ever forget that?) and his wacky witty ways. I love all episodes of his and I never get tired of watching them over and over on tv and I still laugh at the funny parts (along with my mum.....lol). I maybe 20 but I'm not ashamed to admit how much I adore it. So anyone else a fan of Looney Tunes??? Perhaps some other characters in it are your favs?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'd say that was one of the most memorable episodes ever.

The second being where Bugs and that Hunter guy is in an opera.

And it actually has a sad ending. I've seen it hundreds of times and still don't expect it. xD

I love the episode where Bugs has to spend a day in a castle to see if the owner deserves to get a whole lot of money. I can't remember that guy's name, the one with red hair and a long bushy moustache. In the end, he manages to control his temper but Bugs says that he has wasted up every cent of the money he was supposed to inherit.

I love the episode where Bugs has to spend a day in a castle to see if the owner deserves to get a whole lot of money. I can't remember that guy's name, the one with red hair and a long bushy moustache. In the end, he manages to control his temper but Bugs says that he has wasted up every cent of the money he was supposed to inherit.

Yosemite Sam!! :D

• 1 month later...