Free Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Online | Team Kametsu Recruiting Duelists!

Nero D. Ace

Heh I started out on DN a couple of months ago and I barely got active enough to make it past 3 wins 2 draws and zero losses....

Now for some odd reason, they flushed out the stats and me back to 2 wins only.....FML >.>

Your stats are only effected in Advanced (Rated). In Advanced (Unrated) and Traditional (Unrated) you do not get any rating or reputation points and win/loss/draw is not added to your profile.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My online gaming curve is sucky but I have alot of free time from when I'm not working on my Graphic's so on behest of Koby's request I joined.

My Name is xAaronx on there to keep it simple.I made a Dragon Deck with some plants in it and well I have no bloody clue wth I'm doing on there so if someone want's to do a tutorial duel sometime lemme know xD

I know the rules but I'd like to try Syncro summoning when I have the basics of that game down lol Black Rose Dragon *w*

Edit: I tried to duel someone but never realized how complicated this is lol..

My online gaming curve is sucky but I have alot of free time from when I'm not working on my Graphic's so on behest of Koby's request I joined.

My Name is xAaronx on there to keep it simple.I made a Dragon Deck with some plants in it and well I have no bloody clue wth I'm doing on there so if someone want's to do a tutorial duel sometime lemme know xD

I know the rules but I'd like to try Syncro summoning when I have the basics of that game down lol Black Rose Dragon *w*

Edit: I tried to duel someone but never realized how complicated this is lol..

Added. When I see you on we can duel so you can learn the ropes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hmm Well I don't think I'm very good yet I need to get myself a decent deck considering I don't know 90% of the monsters it's been rather difficult to try to make my own deck. But id really like to duel and have fun.

My username is Sheetapally

I also can't find said friends list lol

Unfortunately they don't have a page that lists everyone you've added as a friend.

Go to Profile Viewer -> Type or copy/paste the other persons username into the box that has your name and hit enter.

You should see towards the bottom right white text with a blue shadow that says 'Add as Friend'.

Now since they don't actually have a list of everyone you've added, what this does is on the Online List, if anyone you've added as a friend is Online it will have them listed at the very top with their name in Blue. So you can easily see if any of your friends are online. The Online Users list is the button with the two people dressed in blue and green.

I've added you to the list on the first page. If you're wanting to try out new deck builds and such but don't know what to try or whatever, I've posted several Deck Recipes in another thread of this board if you would like to try any out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I use to play when i was a kid...but before i sign up i want to ask a question (as to not make an account for nothing)...How does the deck building work on the site? Do i have to use my scanner, and scan my cards? If not, how would i get my cards up? Or is it some virtual thing were you get some starter cards, and have to win/buy/earn the rest?

I use to play when i was a kid...but before i sign up i want to ask a question (as to not make an account for nothing)...How does the deck building work on the site? Do i have to use my scanner, and scan my cards? If not, how would i get my cards up? Or is it some virtual thing were you get some starter cards, and have to win/buy/earn the rest?

All cards are automatically available to everyone.