Free Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Online | Team Kametsu Recruiting Duelists!

Nero D. Ace

So I managed to find a way to duel Yu-Gi-Oh! online for free without having to pay for cards. You have to log on to this site and register a username/pass and all that stuff. Unfortunately, the dueling system is COMPLETELY manual so you have to summon, activate traps, shuffle decks, send to graveyard, increase/decrease Life Points all on your own. However, they do have functions for placing tokens, rolling dice and flipping coins.

Anyways, I'm interested in forming a team so if anyone's interested, they can submit their usernames on that site here and we'll be glad to have anyone on the team as long as they -

• Know the basic rules of the game - laying trap cards, spell cards, summoning, special summoning. (knowledge of synchro summoning and xyz summoning are NOT NECESSARY)
  • Be a good sport in the game who wants to have a fun time dueling.
  • Be willing to duel at least three times a week. No point being on a team if you're never gonna duel.

Team roster - 24 Members

obelisk-blue.png (350+ Rep)

1. [David] (Dan Den's brother)
  2. Super-Buu-5 (Super-Buu-5)

ra-yellow.png (100+ Rep)

1. achavez09 (achavez09)
  2. Chaoxide (Koby)
  3. Ikkideol (Indy D. Ace)
  4. KashX (RazorDan's younger brother)
  5. L&S (Xitrons)
  6. machina kid (salmun)
  7. RazorDan (RazorDan)

slifer-red.png (0+ Rep)

1. Anras (Emperor Anras)
  2. Bardon (Bardon)
  3. Fazzy (Fazzy93)
  4. HeroOfFate (HeroOfFate)
  5. Honey_prince (Honeybee)
  6. JCBeezy (JCBeezy)
  7. Pollo-ollo-ollo (Apollo)
  8. Renzourin (Renzourin)
  9. robzombie (robzombiezombie)
  10. samurai_lord (samurai_lord)
  11. Sanada_Jin (Dark Rabbit Jin)
  12. shazicha (Shazi)
  13. Sheetapally (seirachan)
  14. stuy7 (ShadowLord Stuy)
  15. The OriginalThatGuy (K3k4sh1)
  16. xAaronx
  17. xxIrish (Irish)

We need to have a minimum of 8 duelists to be officially recognized as a team so as I said before, all entries are welcome to join.

Also, if any member were to need help improving a deck or some of the site's functionality, they are welcome to ask myself or Raz about it.

I've added everyone list here to my friends list. I wish it would show the actual list of friends but it doesn't. You see them in the chat on-top in blue, but to view their profile you have to go to profile view and manually type in their username and if you haven't added them it'll have a link to add as friend. :/

Only had a chance to play Iki, Renzourin, and Super-Buu-5 so far.

You unlock new avatar options at certain intervals of x-amount of wins. Once your reputation hits 100 you're enabled to choose a custom back for your cards.

You earn or lose Rating points depending on whether you win, and what your status is compared to your opponent. If you beat an opponent with bad rating then you won't earn much, but if you beat one with excellent rating you'll earn much more.

As for Reputation points-- you earn 1 point for each win and you earn 2 points for each loss. So yeah you get more benefit in reputation if you lose. I think they did this so people would actually click admit defeat rather than quit and run away.

Anyways only the Advanced (Rated) version will actually add to your Rating and Reputation. The other two versions are Unrated and do not effect any stats. More or less they are for fun. One is based on the Advanced rule set and the other on Traditional. Several banned cards aren't banned in the Traditional rule set as that's just how it really is. So if you want to make sure everyone is playing by the actual 'advanced' forbidden, limited, and semi-listed list then you'll want to stay away from the Traditional (Unrated) section.