Code Geass Anime & Manga Discussion [Spoilers]

shinji

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lelouch's knightmare the Shinkoro has to be the best looking mecha i have ever seen in an anime.

On a diffrent note can anyone explain how he convinced suzaku in the sword of akasha to actuly help him in acheving his goal of a peacefull world?

It's not an actual new series from what I understand.. I think it's more or less a short OVA series.. and from what has been said.. C.C appears, the main character is not Lelouche.. but someone that looks like Lelouche appears so it might be him. The story is set way in the future though.

hallelujah!!!!

code geass was brilliant... although i heard a rumor that the third installment was based in feudal japan. cud someone clarify on this 'cause i was gettin worryd

Well the first post has some info on it.

The side story is set in a.t.b.2017 in the European warfront, where a Knightmare unit made of boys and girls from Zone Eleven are thrown into a military operation with a 5% chance of survival. They must rescue an allied unit left behind on the European warfront.
If I remember the Code Geass time-line correctly. I think that date is ahead of the dates in the Code Geass series. Meaning I believe it to be set in the future, not the past.

If I remember the Code Geass time-line correctly. I think that date is ahead of the dates in the Code Geass series. Meaning I believe it to be set in the future, not the past.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the invasion of Japan took place in 2010. I don't remember how old lelouch is in the anime but I think it might take place around the same time.

sure i can try spoilers ahead

basically after witnessing the events in c's world suzaku confronts lelouch with that blade of his demanding to know what lelouch has in mind for the future at which point lelouch then explains to suzaku the zero's requim the plan to make the whole world hate him and to turn all the hate unto him so that when he died the cycle of hate would be broken and the world could move towards peace thats how he was convinced he decided to help lelouch after hearing that plan

btw that is just conjecture but in my opinion it seems pretty damn accurate they never exactly said or detailed when suzaku agreed to help lelouch

So does anyone believe Lelouch to be alive? Also if you have read the manga and they say so or not. Please use spoiler tags as I don't read manga.

As for me I think he is alive. I read a huge article pointing in that direction so I can't help but to believe it lol.

Lelouche didn't die. He made himself seem very evil so everyone would focus their hatred on him and then he faked his death so all the hatred in the world would end. He had obtained his father's code when his father touched him before disappearing, therefore Lelouche was immortal. As was seen at the end of the series he was with C.C.

It's also been stated to be true in a recent special picture drama that was released which also gave details of a new Code Geass being Animated.. and also said something about "someone who looks like Lelouche appears.. which is probably Lelouche himself.

xD There is my take.

Lelouche didn't die. He made himself seem very evil so everyone would focus their hatred on him and then he faked his death so all the hatred in the world would end. He had obtained his father's code when his father touched him before disappearing, therefore Lelouche was immortal. As was seen at the end of the series he was with C.C.

It's also been stated to be true in a recent special picture drama that was released which also gave details of a new Code Geass being Animated.. and also said something about "someone who looks like Lelouche appears.. which is probably Lelouche himself.

xD There is my take.

Yeah Koby I also read somewhere that when his sister (Don't want to butcher her name and am too lazy to look it up) touched him and saw all of his thoughts and memories of the plan it was all but confirmed that Lelouch was now immortal just as C.C. was. Because if I recall correctly whenever Lelouch and C.C. came into some kind of intense contact her memories appeared to him. Much more detailed explanation. here.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080928164917AAwZRRo