Code Geass Anime & Manga Discussion [Spoilers]

shinji

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I finished this anime almost a month ago, during Kametsu's downtime so I had lots of time to watch anime. It was an absolutely amazing anime but unfortunately I can't remember enough that I want to remember but it was good enough to become my second most favourite anime. Kallen & Suzaku were my favourite characters mainly because they piloted the best Nightmares but also because of their struggle to beat the other and eventually neither being strong enough to beat the other.

Personally I believe that Lelouch is alive

I think that it would be nice if Lelouch was still alive but then his whole sacrifice would have lost most of it's meaning if he had cheated death. Plus his sacrifice was like his redemption for all he had wrongly done and to give Nunally a peaceful life.

I can't wait until the new season, too bad that Bantai Entertainment USA is no longer releasing new material which means no dub by this company for this anime or for E7 Ao.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually just finished Code Geass, and I have to say that it was by far the best anime I have ever watched. There were so many twists that I just didn't see coming and I think the ending is what just puts it far above other animes. Lelouch was definitely a genius.

• 1 month later...