The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra

Koby

It'd be easier to just state what I didn't like about it which was the cheesy dialogue and even cheesier acting by a couple of the actors. Other then that I thought they did a great job adapting the cartoon to live-action. Very little was changed, and the overall movie still managed to grasp the story without the fluff that comes with a TV series. It's one of the best series to movie adaptions I've seen for that fact. Most other adaptions attempt to change everything about the series.

Huh, well I'll just say I disagree with ya bud, the entire thing was a train-wreck in every respect. Judging from what you said earlier, I can assume you saw reviews online that also hated it, so I won't repeat them. Oh well, to each his own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

woah that should be pretty good, i wanted there to be another part to the last air bender giving a better story to aangs life before freezing himself in ice, but this is cool too.

i hope they put as many morals in this series as they did in the last. the last air bender had plenty to learn about self discovery and friendships.

• 4 weeks later...
god dammit what the hell happened to Zuko's mother... that's what everyone wants to know after watching avatar.

also this isn't an anime it wasn't made in japan.

I know right, I was really curious about that, now with the new show set 70 years in the future, I doubt we'll ever find out about that. It was a huge cliffhanger. That was one of the only issues I had with the show. Other than that, the show was epic; I loved it!

Huh, well I'll just say I disagree with ya bud, the entire thing was a train-wreck in every respect. Judging from what you said earlier, I can assume you saw reviews online that also hated it, so I won't repeat them. Oh well, to each his own.

I agree, I only watched like the first five minutes and hated it. To me, it is the worst adaptation I have ever seen. The actors didn't have any emotion or chemistry whatsoever. At least the score was good (James Newton Howard rocks!).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...