Bleach Manga discussion

Nelzy

So Byakuya effectively uses his Shikai on As Nodt, as well as give some inspiring words to Rukia. Who then uses her Bankai, Hakka no Tagame. Lol what. ...is it over now? We're probably gonna get an explanation how she attained it and what it overall does. Please don't tell me it gets rendered null and useless. Or stolen for whatever reason.

I read bleach and I stopped at the end of Aizen :P.

thank you for your irrelevant comment.

Anyway great set up chapter for next week couldn't be more freaking hyped!

lol. dont want to say too much in case theres spoilers :P

Don't worry, everything discussed so far in this thread is based on each one's imagination; so whatever u say will be considered the same.

Edited by dragonamar

I am a huge bleach fan (well i'm not huge as i dont own anything franchise of bleach except the DVDs) but i do follow the manga. i have this friend who says that Rukia wasnt strong enough to achieve bankai because we never saw her manifest it like how Renji did in season 2, does anyone else agree?

What is Aizen up to, when he turned down the quincies and freed from his prison, what was he thinking? Who was that in Hueco Mundo who called Ichigo a B******? I've been thinking it was Grimmjow but I wanted Ulquiorra to return from Hell lol Has the King of the Quincies gone to Hueco Mundo now, when will Ichigo turn up and show us what powers he has now? When Orihime or Chad is about to be killed? lol