Bleach Manga discussion

Nelzy

hey was just wondering...

Byakuya was always discouraging others from giving Rukia a high rank to keep her safe, even if he's stopped doing that it would be strange for him to elevate her himself ...but even so ... maybe he gave her the gloves to show he acknowledges her now? What do you think?

Wow, I didn't even catch that! Good eyes. He was the one who threw his "scarf" over Renji after their battle as a sign of respect, didn't he? Maybe passing his gloves onto Rukia was his way of acknowledging her.

What are your thoughts on Rukia becoming lieutenant anyway? I'm mixed. There was never really any other contenders for the Squad 13 lieutenant position (some thought of Ashido...which I seriously doubt) so I understand why it was her if anyone. I just feel like she hasn't displayed enough "real" battle experience/any interest in the position. She defeated an Espada (using mostly kido) and clearly has some level of fighting ability, but it just seems like such a jump from unseated to lieutenant (even if she didn't deserve her previous rank). A squad has almost 200(+) members. Surely there are many higher skilled individuals. Just curious about your thoughts.

Just wondering if Ichigo's bankai would look the same as the time when he fought Aizen in his god-mode( he he he)

I don't think so, because that was the final form of his banki meaning, that's not his normal form, but he most likely could do it again, though, then he would lose his powers all over again and that would be really stupid. It will be interesting to see if his banki does look different just because his sword looks a bit different in the shikai state.

OMG talk about a hideous sword. Actually I don't think I'd even call it a sword. It looks more like an overgrown butcher knife. :/

I kind of miss seeing his non-Shikai zanpaktou though, you know how it was before he learned Zangetsu's name back in the very early episodes. It's just we haven't seen it in forever and honestly I always thought it was a better designed sword compared to his Shikai. At least in Bankai it transforms into a katana that looks good.

Wow, I didn't even catch that! Good eyes. He was the one who threw his "scarf" over Renji after their battle as a sign of respect, didn't he? Maybe passing his gloves onto Rukia was his way of acknowledging her.

What are your thoughts on Rukia becoming lieutenant anyway? I'm mixed. There was never really any other contenders for the Squad 13 lieutenant position (some thought of Ashido...which I seriously doubt) so I understand why it was her if anyone. I just feel like she hasn't displayed enough "real" battle experience/any interest in the position. She defeated an Espada (using mostly kido) and clearly has some level of fighting ability, but it just seems like such a jump from unseated to lieutenant (even if she didn't deserve her previous rank). A squad has almost 200(+) members. Surely there are many higher skilled individuals. Just curious about your thoughts.

Oh totally forgot about that... shhhhh shows how much I pay attention while reading! lol

Hmm I don't know how I feel in a way .... I was reading other peoples reactions and some say it was predictable and obvious? but even though it seems like an jump from unseated...its has already been like a year and a half hasn't it? since he lost his powers? ...but if she has become lieutenant...makes you wonder what else has changed in soul society

OMG talk about a hideous sword. Actually I don't think I'd even call it a sword. It looks more like an overgrown butcher knife. :/

I kind of miss seeing his non-Shikai zanpaktou though, you know how it was before he learned Zangetsu's name back in the very early episodes. It's just we haven't seen it in forever and honestly I always thought it was a better designed sword compared to his Shikai. At least in Bankai it transforms into a katana that looks good.

I never watched the anime ..my one friend said that from around season 2 it looked like Ichigo was carrying around a giant kitchen knife?

I wonder if his bankai is going to change.... and if so I wonder how it is going to look like...but otherwise hehehehe we could rename Ichigo - 'Ichigo the chopper' (Barry the chopper) XD (sorry guys started watching FMA)

I also read the new chapter and I think there's lot than Ichigo having his powers back and renji having a new hair cut . The Gotei 13 is back(not all of it actually) and Ichigo's powers are back with a Double bang( maybe Triple I guess). So I think Bleach picking up the pace right but I don't know long this pace gonna last .

First off

Chapter 460: http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/87574993/1

wow bleach has really come a loooooong way ;) ..hehehe fingers crossed that it is on its way to 500!

------

Second:

OMG my little thread is getting a long pretty well:hguit5: ...I AM SO HAPPY XD hehe thanks guys means a lot to me that you all adding your bits in...I though the Bleach sub-forum was missing out without discussing the manga.

-----

Third

6f6ea5c3e90cddcf46b5cacbc7e4a922.png

Now that is epic....

some things I would like to point out (that I noticed)

Funny enough is that I noticed the change with Zaraki first

• Zaraki doesn't have the bells on the ends of his hair.

Second I noticed that

• Hitsugaya is wearing a scarf?

Which made me think....wasn't Byakuya the one that always wore a scarf (it was a related to the family somehow like those funny hair things ? )

Oh that is my next point!

• Byakuya is not wearing his hair pieces

Didn't they represent his nobility of being the head of the family? Makes me think that that his lost his 'position'.

• Renji has a new hairstyle...or head band

Did anyone notice something I did not mention?

----

Anyway fourth and last

I am soooo happy that Bleach finally got on the tracks....for a moment I felt that it was being dragged on for no reason (because it wasn't relating much to the whole shinigami theme)

EDIT

"scarf" - UH HUH ! Byakuya did have a scarf!...

um i would like to point out wat you missed ^__^

1.toshiro grew alot in 17 months (note:i thought they aged alot slower in the soul society?)(i will also note: he did get alot more handsome :girl:)

also maybe thats byakuya's scarf o.O

2.Byakuya (his out fit changed) it looks more like aizen's white Haori when he went evil but with out the sleeves )

3.kenny let his hair grow ^__^

4.Ikkaku to me i feel like he got buffer :oh:

5. renji's hair just grew more and he got a new head band

NoTE* kenny and renji have been using the herbal eessences XD

Well, Ikkaku would never leave squad 11, (that's why he didn't want to show his bankai), and Yachiru is the lieutenant. So it couldn't be a new badge or something like that right?

Unless Yachiru has stepped down from the Lieutenant position or has died in the past year and a half, I don't see how Ikkaku would take the rank of Squad 11 Lieutenant. Plus, if you look closely, that doesn't look like the emblem for the 11th division. Guess we just have to wait and see.

What's that on Ikkaku's right arm?

In the latest chapter it seems like a tattoo

Chapter 461 http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/23041588/1

Anyways..... Ichigo got his powers back as a way for soul society to 'pay back their debt' ....and of course to help out get rid of new enemies?

It was a cute chapter how everyone gave their reiatsu (under orders....XD) But also now we can understand why it is such a crime to make a substitute Shinigami

Reason why?

Look below

a6933fb74e06b7938c5731c8728c28ae.png

....But I already suspected after Kūgo (I always refer to him as Ginjō) first apperance that he used to be a Substitute Shinigami. (was it not obvious?)

mbleach_424_sleepyfans.21.jpg - from chapter 424

Seriously?! seriously.... gosh..Ugh.... Tsukishima....he is such a creep...he sends shivers down my back (and not in a good way)

...uses people memories (the ones he put inside them) to destroy them...STAB!

but anyways...grrrr....

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/90527597/1

I cannot say , but I thought not much happened in this chapter... Ginjou just gave Ichigo's powers to Xcution and they seemed to have transformed from it...

sigh...until next week hey?