Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nelzy

Bleach Manga discussion

350 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, bryelee said:

Did aizen just die like that?

I thought Aizen was immortal?

On 28/07/2016 at 9:14 PM, DeathTheKid said:

It's only got a few more chapters left, right? I seriously hope they pick up the animation again and fill in the gaps that the manga has left.

Yeah in 2030,stop hoping

There will be so many unexplained things. I just hope it has a decent ending and that Kubo covers the stuff that needs to be answered.

Man at this point, I'm just happy that bleach is ending because this last arc was supremely underwhelming. 

This week's chapter takes place 10 years after what happened last time. Some rebuilding, promoting, and stuff. Next chapter, 686, is the last one, plus a special announcement. Could be the anime returning to finish this last arc, who knows. 

Edited by Predaking-117

I had stopped reading bleach when Toshiro went zombie and after the final chapter came out, I binge read the final war arc from the start . After reading the last chapter my reaction was pretty much same as everyone who had been reading bleach for a long time ; " What the hell ?! " :eyes_droped: In any case, all this dragging of final arc; that build up, went down the drain!

All that sudden power-ups that came out of no-where and repetitive fights aside, In my opinion Bleach's downfall at the end can be attributed to a lot of things but these 2 things comes to mind:

1) Either Kubo made Aizen way too good or cool a Villain,

Or

2) He seriously chose the wrong guy (Ywach) to be the Final Boss!!! :confident:

Edit:

P.S : The women in bleach are one of the sexiest i have ever seen in anime/manga. (So I guess that's a plus point)

Edited by dragonamar

I heard by the way, fans are raging at how the series ended just cause of the pairings. Fans threw away their Bleach stuff in anger, only cause they didn't get the pairings they wanted. People need to chill. The pairings isn't what makes Bleach cool after all. Considering Kubo wasn't going to have pairings at all, originally.