Bleach Manga discussion

Nelzy

Despair. And lots of blood everywhere. Cuz the bad guys could've just killed the heroes at any point instead of the cliche speeches.....but we all know someone's gonna drop in and either save Ichigo, Orihime, & Uryuu, or their sacrifices will somehow motivate them to get off their asses to do....something. IDK.

On 6/30/2016 at 5:44 PM, JohnFlower said:

The key word being slowly. How long do you think it will take to finish, @Predaking-117?

It's officially said that Bleach ends with Volume 74 this Fall: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-03/bleach-manga-to-end-in-74th-volume/.103916

I'm guessing it ends either at, before, or after hitting 700 chapters. Dunno. Probably won't be long. 

Now this week. two Fullbringers who we thought died last arc (but somehow came back earlier in this story arc) show up now as a Deus ex Machina for Ichigo's Bankai to be fixed. Unless Tsukishima's work now just turns out to be for nothing when Yhwach kicks Ichigo's ass again. Unless the latter still has other tricks up his sleeves. We'll see. Anyone who hates this series won't have to put up with his existence soon enough...

1 hour ago, JohnFlower said:

lol, I get the feeling you were just waiting to drop that news when it became available. Granted that ann post was about 2 days ago. 

Chances of an anime adaption? 

34 minutes ago, JohnFlower said:

I saw it come through Sankaku Complex first. Obviously not the best source, so I Googled.

Lol, no, no it's not. Never followed the manga... 

36 minutes ago, JohnFlower said:

This is the mango discussion thread. Take ur dung someplace else~

Kek - time to find/make a Bleach - ANIME - discussion thread

7 hours ago, Tetzuya said:

We see a continuation in the anime?

Could always happen; Inuyasha being the biggest example, I think.

Can't believe it's almost all over...for a series where a single chapter can be 18 pages of a single attack and parry, I kind of thought it would go on forever. 

Or Studio Pierrot comes back to this series whenever they feel like it cuz they're still doing shit like naruto fillers when that series should've wrapped up already. But no.

Anyway, in this week's manga chapter (I know, who the hell cares anymore), Ichigo more or less uses his original Zangetsu to slash at Yhwach when he was momentarily stunned, and hopefully this won't drag on for much longer.

6 hours ago, Predaking-117 said:

Or Studio Pierrot comes back to this series whenever they feel like it cuz they're still doing shit like naruto fillers when that series should've wrapped up already. But no.

Anyway, in this week's manga chapter (I know, who the hell cares anymore), Ichigo more or less uses his original Zangetsu to slash at Yhwach when he was momentarily stunned, and hopefully this won't drag on for much longer.

It's only got a few more chapters left, right? I seriously hope they pick up the animation again and fill in the gaps that the manga has left.