Bleach Manga discussion

Nelzy

Hey guys!

I don't know how many of you read the manga but seriously!

(455) http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/89950566/1

Was I the ONLY ONE screaming and having a panic attack while reading this chapter?!

To me it felt like a horror! Just when you think Ichigo was finally getting into action, Tsukishima had to bring Orihime and Chad into it! And that look that Orihime gave Ichigo... it was so sad :too_sad: (it was as if it was saying "how could you Ichigo?")

Hey guys!

I don't know how many of you read the manga but seriously!

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/89950566/1

Was I the ONLY ONE screaming and having a panic attack while reading this chapter?!

To me it felt like a horror! Just when you think Ichigo was finally getting into action, Tsukishima had to bring Orihime and Chad into it! And that look that Orihime gave Ichigo... it was so sad :too_sad: (it was as if it was saying "how could you Ichigo?")

Actually :ah:I HATE ORIHIME , not only her but chad and a little bit of Uuryu but whatever happen I find Orihime the most annoying and she's weak and pathetic always relying on Ichigo to save her sorry ass , she more trouble than use :anger:, so I really don't follow her body actions or don't try to read her face. But she's hot :sexy_girl:without any doubt and this is the only thing I like about her, Yeah, it's kind of perverted but it's the truth:happy:

So I wish Ichigo finds the guts to turn these two Goof-balls into SPAGHETTI:dhh:

:byebye:

Actually :ah:I HATE ORIHIME , not only her but chad and a little bit of Uuryu but whatever happen I find Orihime the most annoying and she's weak and pathetic always relying on Ichigo to save her sorry ass , she more trouble than use :anger:, so I really don't follow her body actions or don't try to read her face. But she's hot :sexy_girl:without any doubt and this is the only thing I like about her, Yeah, it's kind of perverted but it's the truth:happy:

So I wish Ichigo finds the guts to turn these two Goof-balls into SPAGHETTI:dhh:

:byebye:

I have to disagree ...I find her role in Bleach relatively important.... If it was not for her powers the rest of the characters would of died long time ago...

Perverted? maybe tahaha but hey who knew cartoon characters / anime characters could look so cute XD

i think the writer is up to something. Ichigo's dad is up to something to. and for ORIHIME, she is just part of the puzzle.

guess we will have to wait and see?

ARG!!!!! I have been waiting to see what his dad is up to....it's got me sitting on the edge of my seat and driving me nuts!!!!

hmmm and I think every character at current moment is part of the puzzle..know what I mean?

and as for waiting...we don't have a choice.

Latest release: 456

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/75840850/1

• 2 weeks later...

Ginjo is bad guy who knows what will happen next , I find the whole thing so very twisted , come on... this Ginjo taught Ichigo the fullbring and now he's trying to kill him , the whole thing doesn't make any sense, But I going to continue with the manga , and see what kind of stupid-dumb-shit Tite Kubo throws at us.

well chapter 459 came out: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/459

I have to say this is the first chapter in a while I have liked. Yea Rukia is back!! and with a new hair cut?!?! and even Ichigo's sword looks a bit different, maybe his banki will look a bit different too, here's to hoping, just to freshen it up a bit. And most importantly... Rukia is a vice-captain! cool. Maybe she knows banki too now, that would be awesome if she could give Ichigo a run for his money in power terms.

While i did love this chapter and i am glad Ichigo got his powers back i was a little dissapointed that they didnt like combine his FUllbring and SOulreaper power. Also i thought his dad and uaharra were tyring to make it so he couldnt get his power back?? Can anyone clarify this for me.

While i did love this chapter and i am glad Ichigo got his powers back i was a little dissapointed that they didnt like combine his FUllbring and SOulreaper power. Also i thought his dad and uaharra were tyring to make it so he couldnt get his power back?? Can anyone clarify this for me.

Remember that Ichigo's Fullbring got taken right before his soul reaper powers were given back to him so that was impossible in that instant. As for what Ichigo's dad and Uaharra were doing, no one knows yet, except that they were making a deal with a soul reaper now revealed to be Rukia, with that being something about permanently changing Ichigo's life. I personally think that he will be coming a permanent soul reaper and asked to be a captain or something. Or maybe something to do with the King of Soul Society Although with Ichigo's personality he might just ask to be the soul reaper that watches over his home town so he can protect his friends.

That was a FANTASTIC chapter! Finally, old characters are coming back! Well...at least one... And the story line is going somewhere again! Rukia becoming a lieutenant was a shock. I expected there to be a difference with her, but going from an unseated member of Squad 13 to it's lieutenant is quite a jump. Although, I'm really starting to doubt Urahara and Isshin's intentions even more. It just seems that them meeting Rukia and bringing her to Ichigo all seems like part of a bigger Masterplan (perfectly orchestrated by at least one of them).

That was a FANTASTIC chapter! Finally, old characters are coming back! Well...at least one... And the story line is going somewhere again! Rukia becoming a lieutenant was a shock. I expected there to be a difference with her, but going from an unseated member of Squad 13 to it's lieutenant is quite a jump. Although, I'm really starting to doubt Urahara and Isshin's intentions even more. It just seems that them meeting Rukia and bringing her to Ichigo all seems like part of a bigger Masterplan (perfectly orchestrated by at least one of them).

You know I wouldn't of noticed that she became a lieutenant!....Thanks for pointing that out..lol I think I was so happy just to see her back...but I went to that page where rukia was shown and I saw the badge.

Have to say..I liked her old hairstyle.

And the gloves? a little different.. but will do.

7d6a7430df075628b49b3703f90e665f.png

And I love Ichigos new look...his sword looks even bigger though (-_-) ...makes sense though!

7e2a44bfdc2a7da1b2c90007e7092db9.png

ANYWAYS!!!!! SEEMS LIKE BLEACH IS GOING TO BE ON BREAK

You know I wouldn't of noticed that she became a lieutenant!....Thanks for pointing that out..lol I think I was so happy just to see her back...but I went to that page where rukia was shown and I saw the badge.

Have to saw..I liked her old hairstyle.

And the gloves? a little different.. but will do.

And I love Ichigos new look...his sword looks even bigger though (-_-) ...makes sense though!

Oh really? LOL! Yeah, if I hadn't glanced at the last minute that she was wearing the lieutenant badge on her arm I wouldn't have known either. I was pretty happy and in the moment too.

Not a fan of the new hairstyle. But then, I can't really see her with long hair either.

Yep. Ichigo's back with an even bigger sword. It looks cool... but I really hope Rukia doesn't go and lose her powers again. Guess we gotta wait now for this break to end...

Oh really? LOL! Yeah, if I hadn't glanced at the last minute that she was wearing the lieutenant badge on her arm I wouldn't have known either. I was pretty happy and in the moment too.

Not a fan of the new hairstyle. But then, I can't really see her with long hair either.

Yep. Ichigo's back with an even bigger sword. It looks cool... but I really hope Rukia doesn't go and lose her powers again. Guess we gotta wait now for this break to end...

hey was just wondering...

Byakuya was always discouraging others from giving Rukia a high rank to keep her safe, even if he's stopped doing that it would be strange for him to evaluate her himself ...but even so ... maybe he gave her the gloves to show he acknowledges her now? What do you think?