How many anime episodes have you completed watching ????

skate.101

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I didnt go according to mal (dont understand half of the list) just find the no of files in your anime folder ......

It says number of episodes at the bottom of your personal list. Just look under "completed" and at the bottom of that list it will say "Eps:" .... that's how many you have watched total. (that's of course if you've added all the shows you've watched)

With just looking at your own files, you have to remember to subtract all the folders from the number remember.

I have currently watched 5,293 episodes to date.

No idea but not in the thousands. I watch more live action than anime, so if I counted those it would easily be in the thousands (I've watched some forty or fifty complete seasons over the last year). God, nothing like counting to make you feel like you've wasted your life. lol

It says number of episodes at the bottom of your personal list. Just look under "completed" and at the bottom of that list it will say "Eps:" .... that's how many you have watched total. (that's of course if you've added all the shows you've watched)

With just looking at your own files, you have to remember to subtract all the folders from the number remember.

I have currently watched 5,293 episodes to date.

What I meant was that I do not use mal its very tiresome especially the manga section ...... and the no of folder and no of files are shown separately if you are seeing the property

around 5000+ 30000 if you count general tv/anime/cartoons

Well I have a separate folder for cartoon didnt count it in though ....

OVER 13,000!!!! Yes, thirteen-thousand plus.

yah I saw your mal list hats off .....

What I meant was that I do not use mal its very tiresome especially the manga section ...... and the no of folder and no of files are shown separately if you are seeing the property

I do remember it being very mind numbing when I was trying to add everything to MAL when I first started using it, but it helps me keep track of a lot of different things, so it was worth it for me... so... "to each his own" I think the saying goes.

I do remember it being very mind numbing when I was trying to add everything to MAL when I first started using it, but it helps me keep track of a lot of different things, so it was worth it for me... so... "to each his own" I think the saying goes.

Luckily when I first starting use MAL I had only seen about 1/3 of the shows I've seen now. I agree it is a hassle doing that massive update in the beginning but it's fairly easy after that. I keep a notepad file of shows I watched on my PC and then whenever I feel like it I'll go and update MAL. It's usually about once a month or twice a month now days since I don't watch a whole lot of anime anymore.

Luckily when I first starting use MAL I had only seen about 1/3 of the shows I've seen now. I agree it is a hassle doing that massive update in the beginning but it's fairly easy after that. I keep a notepad file of shows I watched on my PC and then whenever I feel like it I'll go and update MAL. It's usually about once a month or twice a month now days since I don't watch a whole lot of anime anymore.

Ran out of anime yet??