Falling Skies (TV Series)

Koby

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad this is the last season. I actually enjoyed the series, I only got it in it last year and pretty much dived straight in to watch every ep back to back. I was hoping that they be wrapping it up alot sooner and seeing the end play out more. Thing its gonna be a rush job.

I started watching this 5 years ago when it initially premiered.

I agree though, considering this is the last season they sure have been adding a lot of episodes that seem more like filler fluff rather than advancing the story line to some kind of conclusion. It almost seems like they're just going to do everything in the finale: wam, bam, and out the door. Which is a bit unfortunate.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

They just had to have Pope show up at the end. -_-

Why the hell does Mason keep making babies during the war? lol. Should have waited till after everything, especially after the whole thing that ended up being Lexi.

So did Ben's spikes go poof too, and if so how would that possibly not have harmed him? Kind of seems like a goof on the writers part if you ask me, but maybe I'm just overthinking things.

Well they sure did move on fairly quickly. Did it say how much time had passed before that whole speech at the end? If so I missed it.

Good bye Falling Skies; Hello new horizons.

• Like 1