Mad Libs

Citizenmanman

This little game is just this easy... you change the sentence, or paragraph that the person above you wrote, by changing all of the nouns, verbs, and adjectives, completely changing the meaning of what they said, only rule is that it makes sense when you are done, or at least sense in that, it is understandable...

(Note: This game is not about trying to stump the next person, hell, it might even benefit if you TRY to make it easily changed.)

Example:

His arm was huge, I mean... it was gigantic. The guy could have put a coconut on his arm, flexed, and it would have crushed the freakin' thing.

His eye socket was huge, I mean... it was gigantic. The guy could have put a mammal in his eye socket, blinked, and it would have swallowed the freakin' thing.

Lame example, but still... it is just an example... I will start.

"Yellow bottles, no, such things are absurd in this world. Halo totting robot lizards are the only things here. Their scaled would benefit from the yellow bottle's powerful magic."

• 1 month later...

"Purple Flying Crack Monkeys, no, such things are absurd in this universe. Pink Swimming Buffalo's are the only things here. Their hide would benefit from the Purple Flying Crack Monkeys big hairy butt of gold."

Now onto my sentence.. O.o :

Take it or leave it, you are still gay, and pink elephants can fly, but only when you are dreaming on that cloud of poisonous gas you call air.

• 6 years later...