what happened to Sum 41?

Chip

okay it was a little bit longer ago than I thought. They came out with the Album titled Underclass Hero in July 2007. It debuted at #7 on the US billboard charts.They started touring for the album in October of 2007 with Finger Eleven. They will continue touring until this summer and then be working on their next Album.

wow :eek:

Did not know they had come out with new album. Those guys are where MTV summer kinda band that really did good. If MTV would come back to its old ways and play "real" music videos instead of w/e it is now they call that junk these bands might stand a chance of airplay on the mainstream.

The guys have a MyspaceSum41 btw too.

I love Sum-41! They are awesome and I did not know they were release another album. I haven't yet purchase their "Underclass Hero" album yet or heard the whole thing lol but I'm gonna gave it a listen when I do. I have their album "Chuck" and listen to it on a daily base. These guys are AWESOME and I'm so happy that Avril Lavigne married him ^_^