Game of Thrones (TV Series)

Nero D. Ace

Weiss and Benioff considering producing only 13 episodes total for seasons 7 and 8

In an exclusive interview with Variety, showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss said they are weighing wrapping up the Emmy-winning saga of Westeros and the battle for the Iron Throne with just 13 more episodes once this sixth season is over: seven episodes for season 7; six for the eighth and potential final season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't believe the last episode. Like WTF JRR Martin you dirty bastard. Hodor  Willis literally lived his entire life for that scene. Hold the door!! Geez that shit was sad af. Also the dire wolf (idk it's name, I only know Ghost lol).

There was a pic that had Hodor, the dire wolf, and the plant peeps but I can't find it now....

Also BriennexTormund is gonna happen

• 3 weeks later...

How the hell could Arya run and jump with all those stab wounds to the gut and only one night of rest? Milk of the Poppy must be awesome-sauce.

I can't wait for the High Sparrow to get what is coming to him...

Tommen is still being a mind-controlled delusional idiot.  He probably won't survive this season at this rate. Now that he has done away with Trial by Combat, he has pretty much all but sealed Cersei's fate in this case.

Jaime, IDK why but I have a feeling they're setting him up to eventually be the one to kill Cersei.

On 6/13/2016 at 1:57 PM, Koby said:

I can't wait for the High Sparrow to get what is coming to him...

Me too. I hate the guy. 

On 6/13/2016 at 1:57 PM, Koby said:

Tommen is still being a mind-controlled delusional idiot.  He probably won't survive this season at this rate. Now that he has done away with Trial by Combat, he has pretty much all but sealed Cersei's fate in this case.

Jaime, IDK why but I have a feeling they're setting him up to eventually be the one to kill Cersei.

The whole controlling really irritates me. Like it was so easy to do to Tommen. No effore was put forth for it, at all. He'll definitely survive the rest of the season though. 

I'm not entirely sure it'll be Jaime to be the one who kills Cersei if it comes down to it. I think he'll witness it but that's about it.

I am really excited for the next episode. Like I said in the IRC channel. Watching the preview for it gave me the chills. I doubt Tormund will survive unfortunately.

Edited by DeathTheKid

Spoiler

Something about what Margaery Tyrell did in last episode has me thinking the 'brainwashing' is just an act. She handed Olenna something of significance, a clue of sorts.

I'm stoked to see how they get John Snow to survive the coming battle, it'll be hard for them to leave it at a cliffhanger with 2 episodes left.

Edit - After watching the preview of ep 9 again they give a somewhat confusing glimpse of a mano-a-mano offer and large battle scene.

Edited by Blitzepidemic

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Blitzepidemic said:

Great season finale!

Hide contents

Anyone care to guess who John Snow's real father is?

No guessing needed. They pretty much already told us, and the episode confirmed the R + L = J theory.

Spoiler

Which means Jon and Sansa are actually cousins. As well as Jon is the nephew of Dany (Mother of Dragons) .

If he was Roberts kid, Ned wouldn't need to have hid him. Robert and Ragar were the ONLY people she had been with.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I loved watching this series, the only disappointment for me was that the protagonists died way too early and in a rather success fashion. So shocking you would be left wondering how in gods name they would come up with such an idea. We know things went down like this in the middle ages, but give me a break..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...