Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nero D. Ace

A Compiled list of Filler Episodes!

111 posts in this topic

I think it depends, like the infamous "endless eight", some love it, others just don't get it :P

Thanks for this, I hate wading through storyline I'm not interested in...or lack of storyline

I hate filler. It's ok in short bursts but I watched god knows how many episodes of naruto after Sasuke left, waiting for something to happen lol. It never did. Now im on Shippuuden. Wasted many a good hour.

Could you by any chance do Bleach??

Try reading next time. It's already listed in my post. #2 post of the thread.

Try reading next time. It's already listed in my post. #2 post of the thread.

Honestly i only read Iki's i thought yours was the typical nice going thread or something so i didnt bother going on. Thanks anyway i guess.

I appreciate this list :D Some filler is fun and enjoyable, but usually not XP Especially when you're trying to catch up on a really long anime.

I don't have a problem with the fillers themselves, but I do have a problem with their placement, infamous example Bleach, why does every filler arc have to be in the middle of a canon arc that shit just don't make any sense whatsoever lol, Anyways some shows really feel weird without fillers i.e. FMA:B & DBZK.

BTW: Was any episode of Death Note filler? Because if there is it definitely doesn't stick out, like other anime.

I didn't like how bleach had that stupid princess filler in the middle of the grimmjow/ichigo fight.

I got into the bount are just thought it was drug out way to long

Added new Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden, and Fairy Tail fillers.