Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Oh wow, a Grandia forum! I love Grandia and have always been dissapointed at how little attention it usually seems to get. When Grandia III first came out I could only find one copy for sale anywhere in the entire area where I live, and it was buried in the bottom shelf of a Walmart store.

I played I, II, and III at the times they first came out and loved them all! It's been so long now I don't remember much about I and II except that I really enjoyed them. I still remember III fairly well. I spent forever farming Seeds to power up my characters just for the fun of it. The final boss fight became a joke lol. I really love the intro and the music they used for it. I still pop in the game once in a while simply to watch the intro!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently bought grandia 2 thinking it was the one i played when i was a kid. But once i started playing it i just couldnt remember anything then i went into battle that music automaticaly flashed back and then that move tenseiken slash i was like oh yea this it. I dont remember the graphics being so well you know but i remember this game being super good cant wait to get farther in. I looked of some gameplay of the other games and my friend had all of them which is why i played grandia 2 in the first place i may have played 3 or extreme not really sure play on buying them after i get done with 2.