Where is Koby?

Koby

I've seen several people ask that around the forum, as well as contact me via email to ask. To make a long story short:

My dad was being an ass, so my mom and I moved, and she is getting divorced. My dad stole alot of my stuff, trying to take my truck since its in his name, all my guns, etc.. Anyways since we have been moving, I had to unpack everything, as well as setup the computers and get internet again. >_<

Still have crappy AOL dial up though.. :( Hehe.. it's my old account, so dad is still paying it although he doesn't know it. O.o Serves him right for being an ass.

Anyhow I need a job and stuff, so I wont be online much most likely for at least a week or so more. Hope you don't hate me too much for not being here. :( Sorry.

By the way, since you're the only one that has the power over the entire forums, your forum is getting clogged up by noobster posts.

Koga *points above* has adminship as well.. but yes we do need another admin but who? xD

@ Koga, xD yeah I had a 22 lr (to shoot cans, etc), 22 pistol (again just to play around), 12 gauge Remington wing master (for dove and duck hunting), 410 (another shotgun, weaker then 12 gauge, used when I was younger but not anymore), bb gun (don't use it, but did when I was younger), and my 25 o'6 Remington (for deer hunting)... although I don't like hunting much, basically only did it because it was the only time in my whole life that my dad had much of anything to do with me... O.o Besides wanting to come watch football in my room.. >_<

Koga *points above* has adminship as well.. but yes we do need another admin but who? xD

I know vBulletin, I know PHP, I know the entire vBulletin ACP (I also give support to people on a vBulletin related forum), can install products, plugins, edit them, edit templates, everything (though I know I won't have the pribileges to do that). xD lol