Request a graphic here!

Koby

I want them to match the forum:

nightfear.clicdev.com/f/index.php

Banner

I'm not too good with sizes but if you look at the banner up there not it is like 400x100 pixels, it has a good height but the width is like half the page if not less so I'd like it a bit bigger then that width wise. Though in general I'm not picky so as long as it fits the color theme, says the name of the forum (Darkness Descends) and doesn't look plain in style it's good to me.

So Size: more like 600 width, 100 height bit taller maybe.

Color Match site (link up top)

Text: Darkness Descends (Not a plain font but it doesn't have to be really fancy either lol just not arial)

=====

Site Owner Icon

Color: A forum matching background(black/gray probably due to the fact I want the font to be dark green like the color of Admins (shown at the bottom of the site))

Size: around 80x20 (something real small, but disquistiushable to fit as a member icon that doesn't stretch the board but is prompt and visable in the fact they are the Site Owner)

text: Site Owner

Moderator Icon

Color: A forum matching background(black/gray probably due to the fact I want the font to be dark blue like the color of Moderators(shown at the bottom of the site))

Size: 80x20 (something matching the above group icon in size, the size doesn't have to match this but just match my acts (in short I suck at sizes and am just asking in general match the color, name on it and fact I don't want to have a HUGE group icon

text: Moderator

[sorry if I should post more first or messed up the stuff. :P I just was directed here originally by some resource site that I looked up and since it had a request place wanted to reuest here :P Plus I got addicted ot the rpg so hadn't posted much yet :P]

Thats one very rubbish Rpg Forum, the worst that I have seen, its worster than my forum that I make!

Well that wasn't necessary and rather rude if I do say so myself.

The forum skin is alright. Though I'm not too fond of the checker red back tiles. Maybe choose a red that doesn't stand out too much as the current one does, though I really like the color scheme. The white border around the "News" box needs to be somewhat darker. As do the ones on the bottom of the forum. Maybe you should change the "Admin/Moderator" colors to a different hue; they don't really match the color scheme. But this is all personal taste and taste differs from one person to another. Overall it's a decent looking forum that needs a tad bit of work.

Though of course as I said before, this is only my opinion and personal taste. =]

I think I can make you a banner if you want me too.

I need a banner for my new site. It needs nothing but some abstract or tech things inside (random brushes and a text saying "G-Net" somewhere there). I don't really request great ones. I just need them for this week. And the size must be 507x200. I need it for my personal site. Colors: most likely like this banner but not neccesary >> http://glendi.valerauko.net/banner.jpg.

PLZ no anime images on the banner. It's for personal websites. But I'd like Final Fantasy or any other thing.