Request a graphic here!

Koby

I'd like to also request a background for my tablet... I've no idea what resolution the screen is so I guess just make it have a nice rez, I'd like it to basically match the theme of my sigs, thanks in advance

ohh ohh ohh, if it could be made to work well in both landscape and portrait that would be just aces :D

about the tablet, is there any kind of placing that should be known, so the image isn't covered up, like an app bookshelf covering the top or botum of the screen?

I'd like to also request a background for my tablet... I've Ln yumono idea what resolution the screen is so I guenoss just make it have a nice rez, I'd like it to basically match the theme of my sigs, thanks in advance

ohh ohh ohh, if it could be made to work well in both landscape and portrait that would be just aces :D

about the tablet, is there any kind of placing that should be known, so the image isn't covered up, like an app bookshelf covering the top or botum of the screen?

No the's no issues with any apps or anything covering anything up really, I guess there's an app bookshelf at the bottom of the screen but it's not opaque or anything so it won't cover anything more than the three icons down there, so i s'pose it would be best to avoid text at the bottom (in portrait) ... sorry 'bout the name mix up lol I'll be sure to change my text to actually credit you and not some yumo character ;)

This is how you request babies

Type of graphic: (sig/avatar set)
Size: (Sig: 500x220px, avatar[must not exceed the size limit])
Character: (http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/DeathDante10/devil_may_cry_dante_by_gabygomita-d5w4pfb_zps6cf782c0.png)
Style: (Anything that works with the render)
Text: (LimitLess)
Sub-text: (Awe Bra)
Things to avoid: (Anything that wouldn't work with the render)
Other comments: (Matching sig/avi set. If you want, add borders)

BTW, I'm actually requesting here. Don't take it as one of my sarcastic posts

Edited by LimitLess

I like yours quite a bit as well, Aphrodite, I shall try them both out :D

Awesome.  I decided to play around and see what came up.

Hello everyone i was just wondering if i could request a signature and avatar set please :)

I`v started making them myself but Gimp is deciding not to work anymore for some strange reason :(

So if it`s ok with anyone could i have this render.

Avatar 150x150 signature 200x500

normal_opened_mouth.png

and this for my signature too or anything cute like it thank you very much ^^

How about this?

5EXouu.jpg

HYu0zX.jpg

How about this?

5EXouu.jpg

HYu0zX.jpg

lol, What's wrong with mine? XD

Thanks Aphrodite it looks awesome :)

@Limitless-nothing i love them both ^^

This is how you request babies

Type of graphic: (sig/avatar set)

Size: (Sig: 500x220px, avatar[must not exceed the size limit])

Character: (http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/DeathDante10/devil_may_cry_dante_by_gabygomita-d5w4pfb_zps6cf782c0.png)

Style: (Anything that works with the render)

Text: (LimitLess)

Sub-text: (Awe Bra)

Things to avoid: (Anything that wouldn't work with the render)

Other comments: (Matching sig/avi set. If you want, add borders)

BTW, I'm actually requesting here. Don't take it as one of my sarcastic posts

Unfortunately, I'm terribad at ava, as you know by the last ava request I tried. I have finished the signature and started the ava, but I wouldn't expect anything good. Here is the signature.

qBuJ6wV.png?1?3009

• Like 1

Can I request an Ava and Sig?

Avatar has to be 150x150 and the Sig 500x??? (Depends on how it turns out), Also with the Sig, I want the Text "Phaz0n" as Primary and "Hunter X Hunter" as Sub-text. As for background and effects, you decide ;)

Thanks to anyone who can take on my request :)

KOZQcGU.png

reAK6QW.png

Edited by Phaz0n

Avatar has to be 150x150 and the Sig 500x??? (Depends on how it turns out), Also with the Sig, I want the Text "Phaz0n" as Primary and "Hunter X Hunter" as Sub-text. As for background and effects, you decide ;)

KOZQcGU.png

If no one has taken your request yet, I'll give it a shot if you'd like!

I didn't want to do this one because Arian has a sig with the same render.

Exact same reason why I didn't touch it this time, and it's a damn good signature too.

But that shouldn't stop you from getting the signature you want, I would just feel inadequate making a signature that could be compared, ahah.

Best of luck on your request! :>

/edit: haha I feel like I pushed you into another render now!

Edited by Kouhai

KOZQcGU.png

If no one has taken your request yet, I'll give it a shot if you'd like!

Yeah, no problem, Anyone can have a crack at it :)

Exact same reason why I didn't touch it this time, and it's a damn good signature too.

But that shouldn't stop you from getting the signature you want, I would just feel inadequate making a signature that could be compared, ahah.

Best of luck on your request! :>

Yeah, I agree with both of you, so I've put a second render for the sig :)

KOZQcGU.png

reAK6QW.png

Ack! I was too busy making it I didn't see the second render OTL... oh well, I can always change it, but here is how the avatar looks and the first signature.

QJM1FAF.jpg

DG6lCo3.jpg

If you need any changes, please do let me know. I made the sig 500 x 150 (as how I create all my sigs).

Here is the 2nd signature look w/ the second render:

VvzTuI2.jpg

Edited by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  • Like 1

KOZQcGU.png

reAK6QW.png

Ack! I was too busy making it I didn't see the second render OTL... oh well, I can always change it, but here is how the avatar looks and the first signature.

QJM1FAF.jpg

DG6lCo3.jpg

If you need any changes, please do let me know. I made the sig 500 x 150 (as how I create all my sigs).

VvzTuI2.jpg

Awesome work!! I like both Sigs, but the Avatar needs to have more of Killua's body in it if possible, even if you have to crop the Feet or legs off it would look great :)

If it is possible, if not, don't worry about it :)

KOZQcGU.png

reAK6QW.png

QJM1FAF.jpg

DG6lCo3.jpg

VvzTuI2.jpg

Awesome work!! I like both Sigs, but the Avatar needs to have more of Killua's body in it if possible, even if you have to crop the Feet or legs off it would look great :)

Well, I could make the body smaller in the avatar, but I just don't want to risk him looking too small. But I can still give it a whirl.

**Same Post Edit:

eCWJZj5.jpg

-- This is what I'm afraid of, he kind of looks too small, and his face doesn't show much.**

Edited by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  • Like 1

KOZQcGU.png

reAK6QW.png

QJM1FAF.jpg

DG6lCo3.jpg

VvzTuI2.jpg

Well, I could make the body smaller in the avatar, but I just don't want to risk him looking too small. But I can still give it a whirl.

**Same Post Edit:

eCWJZj5.jpg

-- This is what I'm afraid of, he kind of looks too small, and his face doesn't show much.**

Looks great!! If I feel it's too small, I'll change it, but anyway, thanks for fulfilling my request :)