Request a graphic here!

Koby

lol Thanx

I know you normally do your sigs around 70s 80s style, but could you make mine look modern to futuristic.

Anyways you're improving on your sigs, you're getting better in SOTW. I don't take care in my work, unless I'm doing sig/avi for someone else. All my SOTW sigs are random crap XD

Edited by LimitLess

I had trouble with this, just started working with gifs, and plus making it such a sall file size.

Tell me if you like it or not, if not I will see what I can do.

2ducn6t.jpg

lol Thanx

I know you normally do your sigs around 70s 80s style, but could you make mine look modern to futuristic.

Anyways you're improving on your sigs, you're getting better in SOTW. I don't take care in my work, unless I'm doing sig/avi for someone else. All my SOTW sigs are random crap XD

Thank you very much! :D

Actualy, only two of my sigs were older than the 90's, all the others were 90's to now.

You do sig request?

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

I knew the gif thing wouldn't work, especially with the small size. It's okay, It's better if done png or jpg, gif doesn't really work with avi so much. Anyways Thanx for trying. I guess I asked the impossible.

@Tsukumo, I only do it if they ask or PM me.

Edited by LimitLess

Could someone please make a hi-res and transparent .png (and .svg) of this logo:

Image removed from post.

Thanks for doing that. I wanted something similar to that, but wanted it to be smoother. I can definitely see some artifacts.

I also wanted an SVG version so I can scale it.

Still though, thanks a lot.

You mean like this?

Gintama1.png

Though... its not very good...

what he wants is a vector of the logo.

Could someone please make a hi-res and transparent .png (and .svg) of this logo:

Image removed from post.

Thanks for doing that. I wanted something similar to that, but wanted it to be smoother. I can definitely see some artifacts.

I also wanted an SVG version so I can scale it.

Still though, thanks a lot.

not sure if you know but 4chan's /w/ has a vector thread but most of the are working on vectors for the contest that's going on right now for them. you can always ask to see if someone if willing to pick it up.

Hello everyone i would like to request a sig and avi set if its ok :)

Type of graphic: Signature and Avi set

Size: Signature 600x220px and Avatar 150x150px

Character: Avatar http://www.renders-http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/_

and for http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110826144817/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/4/45/Nepgear_Version_2.png

Style: could i have the background of my signature pink/purple and cyberspace type of style.

Text:My name in Digital Letters (sorry i`m not clued up on different styles)^^!

Sub-text: Battling for Lastation

Things to avoid: i`m fine with anything :)

Other comments: no comments

Thanks very much for anyone who will do it for me :)

LucyBlue4v1.png

LucyBlue4v2.png

• 4 weeks later...

hi I was wondering if someone could make an avatar for me, I'm not great with graphics and i feel a bit faceless without one. I'm not particularly fussy though I would like something that fits in with my name. i know it's not much to go on but i can't decide what i'd like so i was kind of hoping that someone could surprise me. 

hi I was wondering if someone could make an avatar for me, I'm not great with graphics and i feel a bit faceless without one. I'm not particularly fussy though I would like something that fits in with my name. i know it's not much to go on but i can't decide what i'd like so i was kind of hoping that someone could surprise me. 

Lol... its hard to get an avatar just by your name, all I can find by that is car wheels and steel balls haha :P What about favorite anime or characters?

• 2 weeks later...