Taylor...

Koby

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also felt a tremendous loss this last week when my best friend ended his life. I share your pain and wish you the best in these unfortunate times. I hope that the donation I made will help to ease the suffering of all affected by her passing.

To those who's consciousness was too great to be contained within this world alone.

My sincerest condolences to this loss koby! Its really a tragedy seeing her die so young. And even though I don't know her personally, I do know she is your sister and that much is enough to make me feel sorry for what has happened to her and for what you and your family are going through.....

~May she rest in peace

aWW i had no idea who Taylor was until i came upon this, I'm sorry about your loss koby, just keep your head and pray god give you the strength to get through this, it's never easy losing someone and it hurts alot especially when your close to them but you'll pull through, and i know your sister will be watching over you from heaven,

my condolences to your family

Until the notice of her death appeared I was unaware of what was going on. 19 is far too young to die, and for those closest to someone that age especially when they are in the same age area themselves makes it particularly tragic in my experience, this of course on top of the already serious pain because this was a close relation, indeed as close as it gets. I have lost family to cancer as well (not that this is unusual in our society alas) and I even lost someone almost as close to me as my own sister when we were both 19 (first friend and first love, someone who still lives in my heart and memories to this day and I still talk about to my friends and family a quarter century later). I know there are no words that can ever do justice to the person lost for those of us left behind, and in the immediate aftermath of the death nor is there much true comfort words can bring to one either, except in that they tell us that the loss is significant, the impact is too, and that all those offering their comfort to the living in this time of grief care about the person(s) that have had such a large hole ripped into their worlds.

I do not know either the person that has died, nor do I know those she was closest to, I am a fairly quiet member of this forum and not one all that long time here either. However, I can tell by the reactions and the type of comments left by so many here that this young lady was well thought of, and that her loss is one that will not be soon forgotten by those who knew her, and that speaks a great deal to what kind of loss this is to the world as well as to those who knew her. I offer my condolences, my empathy, and my recognition of the significance of her life and of her death both on those that were close to her and to the world itself. I wish I could offer more than this, I truly do, because all I have seen from Koby as a person since I joined speaks to the high caliber of his character and therefor to the high degree of loss and grief being felt, and I would that I could do more than I can. This comment is the best I can offer, and for what it is worth it is truly heartfelt, as I have had my own fair share of interactions with death, both of those around me and with feeling its hands grasping for me from time to time as well (I have serious health issues of my own, nothing as bad as what happened to Taylor but something that can bring about a similar fate in a different manner).

I wish you well in this time of grief, I wish you good memories of your sister and nothing but pleasant dreams involving her when you sleep, and like so many others here I expect I wish you strength in this time of turmoil in your life both for yourself and those with you equally impacted by this loss. You have my well wishes as you do from so many others. Sorry about the wordiness, it is alas a character defect in me, I am not one that is any good as short/concise speech, be it verbal or written.

Koby, I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. I can't even imagine what it's like to have to go through any of this (what Taylor went through and what y'all are going through). All I can say is that Taylor is a hero as far as I'm concerned. She fought this long and hard, and even though I didn't really know her, I can say that I'm proud of her.

I don't really know what else to say. I never was that good at these kinds of things. If you need anything at all, Koby, I'm here for you (along with all your other friends here at Kametsu).

I never talked to Taylor personally but based upon what I've learned in my short time being a member here is that she was very important to you and some of the other community members here.

I know how it feels to lose a loved one, I lost my only blood aunt the week before my spring semester started.

• 3 weeks later...