Taylor...

Koby

Don't give up, Kametsu Community will support you and pray for her. I didn't manage to pra always and go to church for some reason, but this, I want to help by praying and support you. Sorry God for that, I will pray fore here, don't give up and the miracle will coming.

God will not forsake her.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"God will make a way where it seems to be no way. He works on ways we cannot see. He will make a way for you. He will be your guide hold you closely to His side....". And the song goes on and on. Just have faith and hope for the best. As for the us, we could only pray for your sister and your family.

She ended up in PICU again tonight. Her blood pressure is extremely high (something like 150/127) and her heart rate is staying really high (like 127+, when normal is somewhere like 60-70). At this rate it's like she is doing a marathon run without stopping ever even though she is lying in bed resting.. so I'm not exactly sure how long her heart can hold out on this. It's been like this pretty much all day and the blood pressure medicines aren't really working.

She's been on morphine for the past couple weeks but was in severe pain since sometime last night and so they upped the dosage of morphine for like the 4th time now.

She ended up in PICU again tonight. Her blood pressure is extremely high (something like 150/127) and her heart rate is staying really high (like 127+, when normal is somewhere like 60-70). At this rate it's like she is doing a marathon run without stopping ever even though she is lying in bed resting.. so I'm not exactly sure how long her heart can hold out on this. It's been like this pretty much all day and the blood pressure medicines aren't really working.

She's been on morphine for the past couple weeks but was in severe pain since sometime last night and so they upped the dosage of morphine for like the 4th time now.

O.o

i sorry man, thats pretty harsh... and i thought everything was getting better...v,v

well keep the vigil and chin up...as i said before laughter is the best medicine...the least you can do is have a good time together...

Taylor is clinging on here with us trying to spend as much time with us as possible...her earthly body is exhausted..she will soon earn her wings and be pain free..She is going home in the arms of my Daddy who I know will take good care of her..

She is loved and although I never got a chance to meet her in person, I know how much of a strong and kind woman she is. (Kendra is Koby's and Tay's mum)

Taylor's service has been scheduled for Saturday March 26th at noon in Sherman at Crutchfield Heights Baptist Church located at 600 s Dewey Avenue. In Lieu of flowers we are asking that you please make a donation to her pay pal act or at any American Bank Benefit account for Taylor Hargrove whatever is left over from her funeral cost will be used to start Taylor's Foundation to help other cancer kids stuck in the hospital.

We want to welcome you to say a few words about Taylor as well.. like how she touched your life and made a difference to you.. we want to hear your stories so please come share with us...as we celebrate her very short life.

We should be able to pick up her ashes some time tomorrow hopefully.

I just want to send my condolences. I've followed the news of her ever since she was diagnosed. I think that it is amazing how someone who I have never met can have such an affect on my feelings. Her memory and her legacy shall be continued on in the hearts of her family, friends, and the fans of this site. I'm so happy to see how many supporting responses have been posted. I hope they can offer some comfort, even if it only a little.