Which MMORPG game are you playing?

Maverick

I was playing Silkroad Online but since the patch doesn't want to download properly and since I don't want to do a reinstall of the game I'll probably end up dropping it. Used to play Guildwars years back but my computer would usually blue screen after about 2 hours of play (still dunno why). Pretty much only MMOs I'll play are free.

I have a question for those MMO players to play to play. Something like FFXI or WoW, when you don't renew for a month or so do you just lose your right to play and when you do renew.. your data is still there.. or do you lose all your account info and characters?

The only MMO's I've played are free.. =P I mostly just stick to Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on the schthack server.

In wow your acc stays, you don't lose anything. When you pay again you can play it from there where you stopped.

You can play wow for free too, there are "private" servers where you can play it without paying. They are usually not as good as the original wow, because they got lots of bugs and so. But still its fun, my boyfriend "forced" me into playing it and now I really like it.

I have a question for those MMO players to play to play. Something like FFXI or WoW, when you don't renew for a month or so do you just lose your right to play and when you do renew.. your data is still there.. or do you lose all your account info and characters?

The only MMO's I've played are free.. =P I mostly just stick to Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on the schthack server.

Blizzard, at least, will keep your data for only a few months if you cancel your subscription (or at least, that's how it used to be). I'd assume it's still like that. Not sure about FF, though, but I'm sure they do something similar.

I've been playing WoW for about 3 years now, but have been growing bored with it. My guild doesn't invite me to raids anymore because of my work schedule (I usually work evenings during the weekdays :( )

Recently I purchased RIFT, and have been playing it on my husbands computer, a PC, and so far I like the gameplay but I cannot stand the lag!!

There are a lot of scammers out there who try to steal your account info by spamming every e-mail address they can find and saying in an almost official looking Blizzard style e-mail that your account will be deleted unless you click a link (that gives you spyware and keyloggers) and enter your account info there. But yea, Blizzard doesn't delete characters or accounts on WoW

There are a lot of scammers out there who try to steal your account info by spamming every e-mail address they can find and saying in an almost official looking Blizzard style e-mail that your account will be deleted unless you click a link (that gives you spyware and keyloggers) and enter your account info there. But yea, Blizzard doesn't delete characters or accounts on WoW

Well I know that. :P