Which MMORPG game are you playing?

Maverick

The only one I really play is Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst.

You can find the free download in the pinned topic of the Phantasy Star Online sub-forum here. It's completely free to download and to play. Check it out. You can even use a controller. I'm always looking for more members of Kametsu to join the team we have going so we can get back to holding team events.

I've used to play Final Fantasy 11 online for i think about 6-7 years now. And it is still good and really fun to play, but i hate having to pay $11-$12 bucks a month... FF11 is like the more serious type when compare to WoW in my opinion. Altho through my experience there is alot of "fake" people playing the game so they can get gears from others. LoL you can actually get marry in the game too lol.

I Play guild wars, have since it came out, I really like it because it has a solid story line (which I think is awesome) with cinematic's that tells you what's happening, Not Just the wall of text, a bonus is that it's free, and the combat is fun BECAUSE it's limited and gets you thinking, the PVP is fast paced and challenging, the classes are fairly unique and very customizable and fun to play, with the bonus of the dual profession system they have, which allows mixture of professions ESPECIALLY when it comes to the expansions (which have their own story to tell)

I tried playing WOW but without a PRESENTED story that is actually unfolding in front of me theres no interest to keep me playing

I'm intrigued with blue burst but I don't really know if it has a presented story to keep my interest

guild wars 2 coming out this year, if all the years and effort they put into this show in the game then it will take over my life

I Play guild wars, have since it came out, I really like it because it has a solid story line (which I think is awesome) with cinematic's that tells you what's happening, Not Just the wall of text, a bonus is that it's free, and the combat is fun BECAUSE it's limited and gets you thinking, the PVP is fast paced and challenging, the classes are fairly unique and very customizable and fun to play, with the bonus of the dual profession system they have, which allows mixture of professions ESPECIALLY when it comes to the expansions (which have their own story to tell)

I tried playing WOW but without a PRESENTED story that is actually unfolding in front of me theres no interest to keep me playing

I'm intrigued with blue burst but I don't really know if it has a presented story to keep my interest

guild wars 2 coming out this year, if all the years and effort they put into this show in the game then it will take over my life

Yeah i had heard a lot about the game , had got Guild Wars Prophecies from a friend of mine a while back , but never got around to play it , especially cause of Air rivals , which is awesome. But thanks for mentioning it , ill defiantly dig around and find that game! or may be follow up on Guild wars 2 if it comes out soon...

I'm intrigued with blue burst but I don't really know if it has a presented story to keep my interest.

The problem with Phantasy Star Online - Blue Burst is most of the story came from the original 'offline mode' of Phantasy Star Online Version 1&2. So while they imported it to Blue Burst as well, you can only play the story quests limited to solo mode. You cannot play them as a team. However in normal mode as a team you can read the little orange things laying on the ground in the various zones to pick up various clues, hints, or key parts of the story.

If you learn about the story it is very intriguing. It's just the lack of having the story as something more upfront rather than on the side stuck in solo mode that many seem to never even notice it has a story. Personally I find it to have a great story that rivals any Star Ocean game, and definitely better than the last few Final Fantasy installments.

You can ask Ren more about the story if you are curious or you can try playing it. I haven't played much of the actual story because my biggest like of the game is playing with others so I rarely play solo. I have heard the majority of the story though and I know about Flowen's and Rico's fates.