Favorite Anime

maher23

Which is your fav?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav?

• Naruto
    • Bleach
    • One Piece

well? you cant say that? cause im an anime lover? and did'nt i just posted that my favorite anime is love hina?

...Uh, what?

yeah? you his right? why didnt you teach by sending a pm mr. koby?

you im new here and i do not know the rules yet?

Also, I don't know everything said in this um, sentence? But, it seems you were implying you're allowed to break the rules constantly, because you're new? Don't blame Koby for not teaching you how to type and post correctly. Forum staffs are there to moderate, not to babysit or hell--even teach. Go to school for that.

Twelve Kingdoms - Epicness

Hare+Guu series - Funny Shit

Berserk - Badassness

GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka) - Awesome

School Rumble 1st and 2nd - Romantic Comedy I actually like

Hajime no Ippo - Awesome Boxing Action

Baki The Grappler - Awesome Fighting

Princess Mononoke - Awesome Miyazaki film

• 1 month later...

Bleach-Cool action, really hilarious parts, and awesomness! :)

Wolf's Rain-Wolves are my favorite animals, and it's about surviving in a dying world and finding a place that isn't so cruel. I just like stories like that.

Cardcaptors-Funny and the fact that it's fantasy. And there are some heart-warming episodes too.

Wolf's Rain is when the humans blamed wolves for the devastation of the world and so they tried to exterminate them. But there are a few wolves who are able to disguise themselves as humans in order to survive and a legend tells that wolves will be able to lead humans to Paradise when the world ends. Kiba is a wolf who is trying to get to Paradise and beleives that Cheza the Flower Maiden will help him. Cheza is a girl that was transformed into a human by a secret alchemy.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

still going to have to go with Samurai Champloo overall fav...I know it's kinda mainstream and such...but...I can't help but find every episode nothing but awesome...I can't really say that about any other Show...Bleach is great, Ghost In the Shell holds an odd interest to me, and Naruto was cool...but iunno...easy to get sick of

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...