Favorite Anime

maher23

Which is your fav?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav?

• Naruto
    • Bleach
    • One Piece

hey guys just post here your favorite anime's and you must protect your anime cause some people might just say something that might put your anime into the oldies! try to make your favorite anime famous!

so this is your friendly neighborhood maher saying goodluck to all! ^_^:)

my favorite anime is fushigi-yugi part 1 and part 2!

cause its so cool!

and it is also romantic!

while prince hotohori and tamahome are both fighting for their right to love and marry miaka!

and the fighting scene is awsome with the 7 guardians who protects the priestest miaka.

but miaka is not the only one who has the ability to become a priestest also her best friend jade but she is the priestest of their arch enemy and she too has 7 guardians with her.

and jade is also deadly inlove with tamahome but tamahome is still deeply inlove with miaka!

try watching it to find out the whole story!

you might like it! trust me! ^_^!

Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi has a great storyline and deeply reflects about people being one "of" a million rather than one "in" a million. Being different and trying to become an "individual" from an everyday routine life. The only anime I know of that has the ep in this order " 2,3,5,8..." Very different and original.

It's the best in my opinion.

Rurouni Kenshin is the old-school historical anime that has the type of action I craved for. The characters were pretty cool, some very unique and some very mainstream. With some real history of the Japan, the time setting's atmosphere is awesome.

Too lazy for the rest. But you get my point.

aye. I forgot to put up Lucky Star, the ultimate randomness anime. Sorta like Azumanga.

Guest Destiny Angel

You should've done that earlier.

Anyway...this topic doesn't stop its' purpose XD

Fullmetal Alchemist

I love the storyline and the characters, i love the villians in this.

Bleach

I'm not much of a fan of it now since it has dragged on for too long, i do love the Save Rukia parts. So all in all it used to be my favourite.

Death Note

Suspense, suspense! I love the anime but not as much as the manga. But, i dont like this anime right after some one awesome died. N is just gay you know?

Rurouni Kenshin (manga)

I watch slightly bit of this but i know most of the manga. I thank Zmao.

Sakura Card Captors

My first favourite anime, gotta include this =P

Though there was that first anime I watched when i was yo9unger, Saber Marionette. It's really old though, from 1996. I didn't know the word anime then x]

*Suspended maher23*

*cheers and throws confetti*

I always dreamed this day would come, but it's more special than I ever imagined.

...*sniff*

Anywaysies, my favourites are as follows

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Fullmetal Alchemist

Azumanga Daioh

The Vision of Escaflowne

Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040

Cowboy Bebop

That looks about it; I did also enjoy Gundam Wing but it's been years since I saw it so I can't be certain I'd still enjoy it.

Oh...gao...I have a lot.

(not in any particular order)

Innocent Venus- good story, twists and action scenes

Air TV- I love the kawaii-ness. It also put me in depression for about a day.

Le Chevalier D'Eon- good story, twists and OK action scenes

Azumanga Daioh- I don't know what I love about it. Osaka? Maybe Chiyo? Tomo?

Full Metal Alchemist- The story was really good. I haven't seen all of it, though.

Spiral- I liked the suspense and mystery to it.

Bleach- It's really funny so far.

very funny Wiplash! i just made a mistake! cause im just new here and i still havent read the rule's? Koby sorry about that! and wow! i never thought there would be alot of anime lovers in here? my thread is now on top!

you know? i also want to watch the bleach movie in english version. and i have the full metal alchemist the movie and i have alot of favorite anime like? the legacy of karas, fushigi yugi part 1-2,flame of recca,ghost fighter, detective conan,dragonball, trigun, and the whole set of gundams!

trust me! its great! but the important person are different cause in GTO is a male while in Gokusen is a Female.

STOP DOUBLE POSTING. USE THE EDIT BUTTON.. >_<

*edit*

Merged your posts.

Oh and yeah I like Gokusen quite a bit, but it kind of just stopped in the middle when it was being aired on G4tv.