does Gin Ichimaru deserve to die?

eosprime

I believe everyone has their own choice and opinions. Yes, Ichimaru was bas****. But I never saw that as a reason to hate him. Also Ichimaru had only one true intention and that is to kill Aizen. Ichimaru can be compared with Snape from Harry Potter. Only unlike Snape, Ichimaru carried on the plan himself without anyone's help. Yet the things Ichimaru did in order to accomplish his plan were henious and he did deserve to die, that I support. But hate him.... I personally can never do that.

Good explanation, I don't really like his character archetype but I can at least understand your point of view :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gin is my favorite Bleach character and I strongly believe he did not deserve to die. He did fight to protect the one he loved even though he did it so secretly. I really think that he should have been like the next big main character if he lived and did kill Aizen.

Even though i kinda like him (he's my creep) it's better than staying alive because the soul society will never forgive his criminal acts. So dying an epic death is better than suffering from being looked down at or imprisonned even if it's for a limited period of time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...