Staff Changes

Koby

I vote Hypnotiq for gaming news reports and such, 'twas the best at that.

Our service team was used for various stuff depending on what the individual member was assigned to do, such as SasukeX and some others posting Gaming news in the Gaming board. However now that most of my websites news is extracted from the forum I think it'd be better and more helpful to post related gaming news in there.

Such as in the Forgotten Memories board post Final Fantasy and any other RPG / Square Enix news, in the Kingdom Hearts Trinity board post Kingdom Hearts news, in the Grandia Online board post Grandia News, and in the Kametsu board post anime related news. That way it will show up on the websites of those sites. =P

So I could really use quite a few news posters who keep up-to-date with the latest news in gaming or anime. Any other gaming or anime news that doesn't fit within those sites can be posted in the gaming or anime boards instead. I'd also like to hire some Service Team members to post music, movies, books, sports, etc.. related news in the entertainment board (of course normal members are free to do so as well).

I think I should create a board for people to post news who aren't staff, and if it's good one of the staff can move it into the website board it fits in, that way non-staff can post news if they see it before the staff do. xD We need to use proper english/grammar when posting them though..

If Hypnotiq really is as good as you say he is for news, that would be a perfect task for him to keep up with news for Forgotten Memories then, correct? xD

I'd like to make Whiplash, Visual_Kei, and Destiny Angels Smods, but first how about being a normal moderator then we can see how well you do and move you up. Thats if you both even want to be staff, lol.. Just let me know about 3 or 4 boards you want to moderate. And like I said we can move you up to Super Mod if we feel you will be a good candidate.

I kind of think wweii would be a good staff addition although I don't really know much about him. He seems to like Shadow Hearts which so few people even know about it much less like it, and I think he would be a good moderator for the Shadow Hearts board.. However not sure if he even wants to be, or if people who know him think he is qualified. =P

I also agreed to possibly give Lagacty, who is now Lagatsu I believe... a smod position when he asked to come to this forum with FFN. But that would end up being alot of smods so perhaps we could find another job for one of the people mentioned for smod, or something.. I dunno..

We need some staff to get the roleplay section rolling again too, so anyone great with roleplaying and think they can do some stuff to get it active like create new roleplays etc.. that would be great!

I wouldn't mind being mod for general gaming. There are a few other series I would like to add, like Xenosaga. I am up for helping out, if you need me. I do not want to be an smod though. I don't have the time to be that committed.

So I could really use quite a few news posters who keep up-to-date with the latest news in gaming or anime. Any other gaming or anime news that doesn't fit within those sites can be posted in the gaming or anime boards instead.

I use to do that , posting news for a main site a few years back. What people forgot to say is i was posting latest gaming news in the forums, not main sites.

I would rather be a super mod/mod since i don't have enough time to keep the main sites updated with news. If i did pick back up into posting gaming news, then the staff can use it for the sites like you said. I am not phased either way since i am not as active as previous years.

Id take Anime area if that is alright with everyone.

Koby , all the candidate were Smods and did well, so eventually they probably end up moving to Super Mod status when the forum picks up in activity. Which then you pick new moderators etc

He may revive it, he has enough characters that he could do it by himself.

^ El oh El

I wouldn't mind trying to start a RP revival but it would help if there were any RPers who still want to be active. I know there's about...seven? Yeah, I think seven of our RPers are active on this forum now, Whiplash included because I said so, but we'll need more than seven or eight people for a full revival.

I'll give it a shot if you want me to but don't go expecting any miracles.

I'm not sure if I'm breaking your guys' chat, but are the positions still open?

I'd like to apply for Moderator, I'm not completely sure what to post, and application of some type? Or do I just tell about my past experience..

I'll post this up for now, sorry if I am wrong though.