Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw "AvP2" last week, not sure what i thought about it though, it was good dont get me wrong, but i think i expected too much of it =/ lol. Oh well, ask me if your that interested =P hehe.

I saw "Penelope" the other say with my sister. Another good film, but i dont think it was as good as the trailers and that made it out to be =/ i think im getting way too picky these days xD hehehe.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw "Cloverfield" the other week. Was a really good film, but i didnt like the end =[ other than that it was ace =D

Also saw "Juno" last week. Was good, not what i was expecting, but it wasnt bad lol. One of my friends said Juno reminds her of me... as im not pregnant and never have been im hoping she means Juno's personality or whatever xD lol.

• 2 weeks later...

(throwing my two cents in again) last movie i watched...was requiem for a dream....the most amazing movie ive ever seen about drug addicts definately gave me more of an apreciation for the fact that i or no one ive ever really cared about got hoooked on heroine...its an awesome movie watch it...and make your firends watch it it may even save a life

uhmmm pitchblack i suppose

EVERYTIME I POST HERE ITS PITCHBLACK! @_@

but it is really my favorite vin diesel movie

and i love vin diesel with a burnign passion MMMM

anyway movie was great...i suggest watching it but i wotn give a review because im sure you all dotn want to read a book

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Last couple of films ive seen at the cinema are:

Iron Man - such a good film

Hulk - soooooooo much better than the last one

The Forbidden Kingdom - Jet Li and Jackie Chan, need i say more??

Other film i watched was Dragon Wars. Its not a bad film, maybe a little cheesey, but the effects and eveything are amazing. Its well worth a watch.