Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

• 1 month later...

Lets see, been sick this last week (still a little sick but getting over it) so I've been in bed either sleeping or watching movies.

I've watched 300, Blood Diamond, Knocked Up, The Holiday, Pursuit of Happyness, Just Friends, Spiderman 3, The Cave, 28 weeks later, Open Season, The Departed, The Notebook, Shrek 3, Final Destination 3, Naruto the Movie, Stay Alive, Grandmas Boy, Wild Things, Romeo & Juliet, Full Metal Alchemist the Movie, All the Pretty Horses, and Happy Feet.

LOL... told you it was alot... >_<

Yes, lol.. the stores had alot of movies cheap the day after thankgiving so my mom, sister, and grandma bought several... I bought only Knocked Up, 300, and Blood Diamond. =P

Hmm lets see... today I watched the number 23 again... since I've now seen everything my mom owns, my sister owns, i own, and my grandma owns... >_< haha can't wait till I get well..

I saw Golden Compass yesterday, very good film. Didnt realise it was based on a 3 part book though... gutted lol.

i saw that too, over the weekend. i liked the movie. brought a lot of inspiration for rp ideas with new or current roleplays i have. and i never knew it was part of a trilogy either, so i was disappointed that it left off where it did, however, happy that there will be more!