Last Live-Action Movie you Watched?

Koby

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I watched The Pianist. Powerful film, beautifully shot (pun not intended). Perhaps a tad long in parts or it could've just been my short attention span. It also took me a moment to understand what some of the actors were saying (the ones speaking German excluded).

And the week before that I watched Charade, the most Hitchcock-like non-Hitchcock film I've ever seen. Fun though.

Guest Destiny Angel

Yes, my brother is in love with it. Every night he comes home from work he would grab it and turn it on to the TV. He has probably watched it 10 times now.

Watched Resident Evil: Extinction this past weekend. It was ok, seemed kind of short though. I felt like I was only catching a snippet of it. I hope the next one is a little better. Also, it would have been nice to see what heppened between the second and this one. I feel like we missed something in between.

Watched Resident Evil: Extinction this past weekend. It was ok, seemed kind of short though. I felt like I was only catching a snippet of it. I hope the next one is a little better. Also, it would have been nice to see what heppened between the second and this one. I feel like we missed something in between.

Yeah I thought so too.. I wonder if I fell asleep and missed half of it.. *not really*

It definitely needed to be longer, and yes it felt like it skipped alot between 2 & 3. >_<

RE3 was the last movie I went to see in theaters, I'll see more soon though.