Koby

Which is better?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Resident Evil
    • Silent Hill

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Silent Hill 2 has one of the best stories written for a video game. 1& 3 aren't too bad 4 is probably the freakiest monster-wise but everything after that is "meh" at best. The movie was made and that's about all it accomplished.

Pyramid Head came from James', the main character of SH 2, mind but once SH left it's original creators they kept throwing him in for no reason. That'd be like Cloud showing up in every main Final Fantasy (VIII-XIII not spin-offs) because he was popular, even though he'd have nothing to do with the plot.

• 1 month later...

I think resedent evil was more fun before the enemies had guns I think the game was more fun when you just had to deal with zombies and tyrents. Comparing the games now i would have to say silent hill it puts you more on edge and is more of a horror type game, especially bescause the monsters in that game seem way less human than in resedent evil now.

• 7 months later...

Errrr. This is a question that I don't even know if I can answer fairly. I'm a HUGE survival horror nut.

I would happily say I enjoy the stories of Silent Hill more than anything out of Resident Evil, but I think the REmake is easily the best Resident Evil game (no, RE4 and 5 aren't RE games by definition). Silent Hill 2 though (and 3 even) are better stories, but REmake, RE2, and Code Veronica are just FUN.

Resident Evil gets a wishy washy vote from me here. :)