Triple Triad Available Now!

Koby

Hopefully you know what Triple Triad is, but for those who don't, It's the card game that was in Final Fantasy VIII.

Anyhow it has now been added to the forum, you can spend your gil to buy packs of cards then battle other members or the bot and win new cards and/or gil. Pretty nifty, eh?

This Triple Triad Hack is kind of outdated and I had to use a Patch to install it, and I had to use another Patch to Patch the first Patch so that it'd install correctly, lol. So yeah, anyhow good news is, it uses the same Gil as everything else, lol.

You can find the Triple Triad via the RPG/TT link at the top of the forum.

So enjoy it,

-Koby.

The creator of the Hack is working on an updated version with works with ajax. So you will only have to drag and drop the card, rather then select a button and submit. Plus it wouldn't need to reload the page with ajax. ^_^ I can't wait till the new version is out.

Hmm I bought my first card back, got pretty good cards. I battled (or dueled) the bot and the entire game it kept saying both of our scores was 5. He took control of some of my cards, I took control of some of his. At the end he had control of 5 and I had control of four. It didn't say who one or lost or anything, however I received a PM saying it was a tie and that my original cards and payment to duel was returned to me. O.o So erm, I dunno..

There are various Chocobo cards such as the Chubby Chocobo, etc.. maybe thats the baby version of a Chocobo? I don't know, I'll look into it. ^_^

Erm the prize to play in the game is determined by the level chosen before the battle, as well as a couple other things. So the higher level, the more it costs. I played a battle on level 5 for about 450 gil.. It's really not hard to get gil if you actively post on the forum and occasionally play the rpg, + there is the lottery. I have plenty of gil, and I don't even play many battles in the rpg.. =P