Post Your Desktop

Mujklob

Hello. Quite simple, take a picture, upload it, and show us your desktop. If you don't know how, all you have to do is ALT + PRT SCRN and paste into your favourite image manipulation program. Feel free to add an explanation about your desktop if you wish. If you need a reliable image host, I would suggest http://xs.to. They allow images up to 2.5MB and I've never had a bandwidth problem with them.

Anyway, here is my desktop. I enjoy being a minimalist. Please note the recycling bin and its awesomeness.

• 2 years later...

first my desktop its under spoiler because i have a 1280x1024 desktop which is freaking huge

bg1.jpg

then my desktop with startbar up since its highly customized

bg2.jpg

and second baby naruto can i get that desktop? the pic of it? i freaking love Eureka 7 and since i switch desktops once a week a least id love it if you would please *makes puppy dog eyes*

first my desktop its under spoiler because i have a 1280x1024 desktop which is freaking huge

bg1.jpg

then my desktop with startbar up since its highly customized

bg2.jpg

and second baby naruto can i get that desktop? the pic of it? i freaking love Eureka 7 and since i switch desktops once a week a least id love it if you would please *makes puppy dog eyes*

I'm a huge fan of Lelouch and Code Geass. Legit desktop!