Advice for gamers

bahaa112012

greetings...

this is my first post and i would like to give advice based on my experience in playing video games since 1988, for modern games i would wait for like 3 to 6 months until buying one, that way the game gets little bit cheaper, issues and bugs or glitches get fixed, also i would go for the pc version instead of console version, that way you would get fixes faster, that is for player who have powered-up PC's.

and if there's no pc version, only console version, i would go for downloadable games because of faster loading and faster multiplayer experiences.

even though i'm new here, i don't mean to brag or anything, i just wanted to see your replies so i can benefit from those who can advice me on better game playing experience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As for whether console games or pc games preferable, I would say that sometimes it depends on a case by case basis but I agree with most of what you said. Yes patches for PC games can come out faster it doesn't always mean that they will. Other times, the console version will just be better put together and less buggy to start with. It can really go either way, unfortunately. I would suggest checking for reviews on the various platforms to see if anyone has compared them for playability and potential glitches before making a purchase too! It can be hard finding a review you feel you can trust, but it's worth it when you do!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Koby locked this topic