Watch high quality stuff on tv

blackblades

Talked about this a long long time ago, you have an option of DLNA streaming via transcoding i.e. Plex is a perfect example of this, but it is really shit (last time I used it). No need to re-encode or do any weird remuxing shit, while keeping "most" of the quality (depending on your network speed and transcoder quality settings). DLNA is supported by literally any device (smart tv, psp, android, iphone, consoles, your toaster, etc).

I did recommend UMS which is based off the PS3 Media Server, but it's a lot better. Both are free and open sourced.

20 hours ago, ZeroPenguins said:

Talked about this a long long time ago, you have an option of DLNA streaming via transcoding i.e. Plex is a perfect example of this, but it is really shit (last time I used it). No need to re-encode or do any weird remuxing shit, while keeping "most" of the quality (depending on your network speed and transcoder quality settings). DLNA is supported by literally any device (smart tv, psp, android, iphone, consoles, your toaster, etc).

I did recommend UMS which is based off the PS3 Media Server, but it's a lot better. Both are free and open sourced.

Sorry bro not the answer I'm looking and I'll test it out myself. What I was saying was can the anime on this site with high10 bit and 5.1 format profile play on a 4k tv through exhdd. Since they can't be played on ps4 and all.