Pixar Sequel Posters for Incredibles 2, Toy Story 4 and More

StaticX

Just in case you needed confirmation that The Incredibles 2 really is finally happening, Disney has unveiled a series of logo posters today at the D23 Expo showing off several upcoming Pixar sequels -- including the return of the Incredible brood.

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3528.jpg

Source

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/08/14/d23-2015-pixar-sequel-posters-for-incredibles-2-toy-story-4-and-more

• Like 1

Didn't like The Incredibles at all. Cars need to just end, it's had it's time. Toy Story has just gotten bad, it's ran it's course, stop pushing out more shitty sequels. Andy is grown, we don't need a new kid to take and play with the toys. Finding Dory will be interesting, and we've known about it for more than a year already. It's pretty much the only one that's going to be worth seeing.

Disney & Pixar need to stop making sequels for shows that don't need them and work on new original ideas and titles. Or they could you know, push out sequels to series that still have plenty of fresh ideas that could be used for sequels. Movies like Wreck it Ralph, Big Hero 6, Frozen, etc...

Sometimes too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Incredibles 2 should be fun, I'm looking forward to that. 

Toy Story should have ended with 3.  The first one is still my favorite of all the Pixar movies, so I'd hate to see the series go to hell.

The Cars franchise just needs to die in general.

Finding Dory will probably be good, though I wasn't a huge fan of Finding Nemo, to be honest.  Call me oldschool, but I always enjoyed the traditionally animated Disney movies over the CGI ones.

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

First reaction: Why Cars 3?! Seriously, the second movie was a nice follow up, but do we really want a third movie? Yes, I will watch it someday, but I don't think it will be in the near future.

I don't really care about what people say about Toy Story, I'm actually looking forward to the new movie! The first one is the best, but 2 and 3 were both great movies in my opinion. So I don't see why people say 'it should have ended with 3'. Lets watch the movie first before you say something like that ;)

And then the two movies everyone wants to see: Finding Dory and The Incredibles 2. I'm sure both will be amazing, especially The Incredibles 2. I'm not going to read or watch anything about it, I want to see those without any spoilers at all. I know that won't happen, but still :P 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...