Reborn!

Are the episodes on our xdcc the best quality out there. I wanted to start this series like reading an arc of the manga and watching an arc of the anime. But I'm looking for the best quality.

Of course.

There was some dvd releases out there for the first few episodes but they had poor subtitles and no one ever finished it. So sticking with what I uploaded would be the best route.

• Like 2

Are the episodes on our xdcc the best quality out there. I wanted to start this series like reading an arc of the manga and watching an arc of the anime. But I'm looking for the best quality.

Of course.

There was some dvd releases out there for the first few episodes but they had poor subtitles and no one ever finished it. So sticking with what I uploaded would be the best route.

thanx. i know i can dl and find out but are they 576p and  720p. cuz i found the whole series in 576p.

Of course.

thanx. i know i can dl and find out but are they 576p and  720p. cuz i found the whole series in 576p.

Hitman Reborn was animated at 480p, but around 130 or something they started broadcasting it anyhow on an HD channel so 720p sources were available. SGfansubs and Crunchyroll rippers such as HorribleSubs put out 720p for those episodes. Anything before that would be 480p or 576p. The first 104 episodes or so was animated at 4:3 (fullscreen) though too by the way.

• Like 1