I'm going to buy viz media sailor moon bluray/DVD combo

Guillermo31

I know some of you don't like how the quality looks at least dub is great and its in 4:3 i understand how you feel like how I feel about about DBZ not in 4:3 and 20% of video loss and then I still bought blurays anyways

And the reason why I'm buying the sailor moon bluray/DVD combo is to show my support to viz media so they can to continue dubbing the anime before it gets dropped like with funimation dropped case closed and the the big wind up season 2 cause they didn't make any good sales. Some of you should understand this. I hope you do the same support as I do

Edited by Guillermo31

• 2 weeks later...

Initially i agreed, and was going to get it, but just the amount of quality difference is astounding. The fact that they marketed it as remastered and took jabs at funimation for DBZ, yet theres an old italian dvd thats way better. It makes them as bad as funi, yet trying to act superior.

For a company that has done SO MANY quality releases, to just completely drop the ball is amazing. A better version already exists, yet they upscale a worse master. Wtf. Say what you will about the Orange boxes, they didnt have ghosting.

Anyway, unless youre in it for the audio and packaging, BD is overkill on this. If anything i'd just get the dvd.

Initially i agreed, and was going to get it, but just the amount of quality difference is astounding. The fact that they marketed it as remastered and took jabs at funimation for DBZ, yet theres an old italian dvd thats way better. It makes them as bad as funi, yet trying to act superior.

For a company that has done SO MANY quality releases, to just completely drop the ball is amazing. A better version already exists, yet they upscale a worse master. Wtf. Say what you will about the Orange boxes, they didnt have ghosting.

Anyway, unless youre in it for the audio and packaging, BD is overkill on this. If anything i'd just get the dvd.

it's great at least I got the DVD as well with the bluray. Right now viz is doing season 2 but its getting slow cause they don't want to rush it unlike other anime series also with the voice actors schedule we all could understand that right